DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Hi

1K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  X 7he Engine X 
#1 ·
Hi my name is Jessy and i have a 1999 Chrysler Intrepid ES whit a 3.2L Engine. I love my Intrepid and take care of it but like any other car i have some problem whit it.
The computer give me the error p 0300-0301 that is the misfire code in the #1 cylinder but im not sur what to do whit that.What do i need to change or repair. Thanks for help.

#3 ·
I would start off by swapping the # 1 coil pack with one of the others (would also be a good time to check the sparkplug), clearing the code, then running it and seeing if the code moves to the cylinder that you moved the coil pack to. Next thing that I would suspect would be the # 1 cylinder fuel injector.

#8 ·
spark plug

Ok i change the #1 spark plug and the chek engine light went off and my idle is no more rought the car run relly great but im still having the error code. How do i clear it? Sorry i just know how to do the key dance and bring the code im not an expert in dodge car but i want to know more of it.

#9 ·
disconnecting the battery for 15 minutes should be long enough to clear the code. you will get a code for disconnecting the battery after that, but that's ok. it will go away eventually. you can disconnect the battery at the (-) jump post. it's easiest to do it there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.