DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Project Ricer has begun! (Ronbo's Whore Thread)

Tags
fookwinds
728K views 8K replies 63 participants last post by  Ronbo 
#1 · (Edited)
Thanks to Josh for these wheels/Tires.(I believe Tom was the original owner of these and they've floated around the community since!) Bought them like 14 months ago and finally put them on. Powder coated 18" Special wheels in Titanium Metallic.

Need to install the "new" door/fender as shown in this picture! That'll happen later this week.

Worked on rewiring the stereo and installing new amps today. Love the Plug-N-Play PAC LOC that I installed and replaced the original crap spliced in LOC. Got to say the original installer was a "Hack"! All that's left is to clean up and bundle the wiring.

Started on the "Hybrid" interior swap. Installed a set of Light Taupe Special seats today. Thanks to Josh for the great deal on the seats. Swapped out the Slate Center Console/Side Panels along with the Glove Box Door and Drivers Dash Knee Bolster for the Light Taupe Items. Removed the Agate leather Intrepid seats which are now for sale. I've got a complete 300m Taupe/Light Taupe dash and Door panels with California wood trim to go in. The 300m Dark Slate dash and door panels with rears modded for an Intrepid will be for sale after that. Faux carbon fiber trim on those pieces.

Before:

After/Now:

Here's the Taupe/Light Taupe dash with real wood trim....ready to go in.

The amplifier components and 12" sub:

See less See more
#7,336 ·
A sample of the HDTV playback video quality on the AMD E2-3200 using the on chip HD 6370D graphics. Looks pretty good!

#7,338 ·
Downloading various Apple OS versions to put on USB Flash drives for quick installs. Need to grab some 3-packs of 8gb flash drives tomorrow. I'll have Snow Leopard. Lion, Mavericks and Yosemite ready to go.

I've got a handful of Macs of different form factors/flavors just about ready to list on the Eghey. These are all Intel based Macs that will run Windows 7/8 in dual boot mode.

#7,339 ·
Nice thing about Apple is they don't have the Bullshit Serial numbers/Keys like Microsoft does. You can pretty much buy an Apple OS install disc from anywhere and install it. The only exceptions are Server versions that require a serial number. But you can buy those versions for under the price Microsoft charges for an OEM version of one of their standard consumer OS.

Heck many of the latest Apple OS versions are available as a full downloads as "upgrades" from their App Store. Downside? Apple charges a big premium for their hardware. A new Mac Mini without any "Bells/Whistles" is over $800. You'd also need to buy a Monitor and Keyboard/Mouse in addition!

#7,343 ·
Heading over to "Storage" tomorrow to get a bunch of Crap...I mean valuable items out for sale!

#7,344 ·
I've gut an Intel NUC kit almost ready to go for sale. Any interest?

#7,346 ·
I swear! Offering a Front Suspension Replacement Package cheap and getting dinged to separate the parts. (Not on here). If you're interested in any of the parts in the package it's probably a good bet the rest of your suspension isn't far behind for replacement! What do I know!

#7,347 ·
I've been "Tardy". Heading over to storage again today for parts.

Hope Ken still doesn't have a Woody waiting on this!

#7,348 ·
Got a few LH/LX radios FS in the mix. Got to test them out today!

#7,354 ·
Guess I'm not that big on crap like that! I'm more interested in a stable, easy to use OS than the "Bling"!

#7,355 ·
Ah well then Win 10 is for you then. The subtle animations provide a more polished look and feel, just like they did in Win 7 and 8/8.1. and of course can be turned off in system settings. They're not overkill "bling" like the animations in say.. Ubuntu, where you can have the window "catch on fire" and burn away lol

#7,356 ·
Just a Mac Mini Upgrading/Selling Foo!

Went from a Core Solo 1.5Ghz (Single Core)
512Mb RAM
60GB Hard Drive

TO:

Core 2 Duo 2.0Ghz (Dual Core)
2Gb RAM
250Gb Hard Drive.

Should be able to get at least $125 for it without the power brick. Loading software on it now and then it'll be listed!

#7,359 ·
Will sell the 17" iMac for $100+actual shipping to a valued forum member. If someone wants to dabble in the Apple Realm cheap this is a good start. Has some scratches on the display but they're not really visible when it's on. I'll try and polish them out some.

Built in display, WiFi-G, Bluetooth, iSight camera (for Selfies or Video Conferencing!). Load OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard and iLife 11 on it. Will also come with an Apple Remote (looks like an early iPod Nano). I'll throw in a black/clear Apple Pro Keyboard/Mouse.

It's the unit on the right.

#7,362 ·
w00t! Premium Fuel is now $2.99/Gal in AR. Filled the MSRT-8 up today!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.