DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Neons

1K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  JGarrett911 
#1 ·
Heres a pic of my new 20" green neons. I took the pic w/ the flash on so you could see where they are mounted.. It was kind of a ***** to put them there though, because the window is curved and the only thing holded them up is double sided tape that someone got me from they're job at Winnebago.

I also have 2 10" green neons under the dash, but my pic of those turned out like crap. Here's a link if you want to see my new ones at night. and yes, i know, it isn't exactly perfect because its pretty much impossible to get the sound sensitivity set the same on both lights. Hopefully this link works.Right click here and go to "save as"

See less See more
#2 ·
oh, and its hard (actually impossible) to tell, but i have a black ram head decal on my back window (about 25" square) that you cant see in the pics, but looks really sweet from the outside w/ the neons on. I'll try to get a pic when I wash my car - she's really dirty right now

#4 ·
Nah, only illegal if you're driving w/ them on... And if you get technical, they are only illegal when you're driving if you get caught...

#5 ·
thats cool

#6 ·
yes very cool indeed, Outcast backround music is good as well, :D

#8 ·
I got my Underglow kit around christmas time and I just put them on last weekend they are teal under my white (actually it is brown from going skiing). This is all thanks To BlkBute and pimped3point3. He told me where to get them and Pimped told me how to put them on in is How to. Thanks a bunch guys from helping me make my car look bad ass :D

#11 ·
Originally posted by JGarrett98:
Nah, only illegal if you're driving w/ them on... And if you get technical, they are only illegal when you're driving if you get caught...
L.O.L.

Around here, they hunt for people that do this kind of thing to their cars. Fines start at $500 and go up.

sURFN

#15 ·
hooking up underglow is differant than regular neon tubes like pimped has

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.