While I agree it's a little "away" from some of the action, we are all together and are not separated by the hill like last year. Plus we have twice as much tent. I'm going to look into renting tables and chairs from their Vendor Services so we don't have to bring so much this year.
In the meantime we should consider starting a picnic item list. I've got the following so far. Email me firstname.lastname@example.org
to volunteer to bring something.
• Grill – Maverick9110E (someone else may want to bring another one to since its just a camping grill.
• Hamburgers –
• Hot Dogs – dabirdz96!!!
• Hamburger/Hot Dog Buns –
• Condiments (Ketchup, Mustard, Relish, Onions)
• Soda Pop –
• Cups –
• Chips –
• Snacks (chips, pretzels, cheezdoodles, dip) –
• Bottled Water – Ken Eyler
• Beer –
• Microbrew – Robert Powell
• Potato Salad –
• Cole Slaw –
• Napkins, Utensils –
• Warming Trays –
Idk how into the the whole BBQ thing the Dodgeintrepid.net ppl will be since were having a Barbaque after the show at bruce's house.