Just another new Intrepid member. [Archive] - DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat

: Just another new Intrepid member.

kc9afc
11-22-2002, 11:37 AM
Hey people, ran into this web site while searching for ECM codes for the Intrepid. Actually found them here! Thanks for that information. Right now my Intrepid is pure stock. í94 ES with 150+ thousand miles on it. Unfortunately had to do a lot of electrical work to mine and then after about $800 or so of that I had the clutch pack go out on the tranny. Bum deal on that but itís not that bad of a fait. I paid $3,000 for it about two years ago with only 90+ thousand miles on it and the cars taken me from Oshkosh WI to New York NY and back, Springfield MO and back. Soon here Iím thinking about going to AZ with it. I donít know yet. ďAny mods in the future?Ē you ask, Iím thinking about changing the air intake system to the cold air with a K&N filter on it. Other then that itís going to be a slow process. As cash comes in, cash goes out, I just with the cash would go to things I want it to go toÖ

Anywho, just thought I would drop a little something here and say hello.

Hello.

check out my page of pics, hope you have high speed internet though,

http://www.angelfire.com/wi3/kc9afc/html/wheels.html

Snorton Norton
11-22-2002, 11:46 AM
Hey hey hey there kc9afc!

KA0ZSU here!

Just look at that porcupine!!! I love it!!!

Been a HAM for many years myself, and presently have the Advanced class license. Haven't been doing much of anything with it in the past 8 or so years though. Man, used to be REAL active back then, operating in just about every mode you can think of, many that are quite exotic like meteor scatter, aurora scatter, moon bounce, and the like... Would love to hear what your doing with it these days! Man, I gotta get my all mode 2 meter rig into the Trep one of these days!

Hey, nice Trep you've got there too! :wink:

Welcome!

kc9afc
11-22-2002, 11:53 AM
shoot, that didn't take long at all to get another ham goin here. Some of those pics are old though. after I installed the Kenwood I removed the Radio Shack 5/8ths off the driver side and replaced it with a Larson 2/70. I also removed the shorty off the roof. Thinking about adding APRS to the car though. Big time money on getting the things I need. Just found out my Laptop doesn't have a working serial port so I'm going to have to buy everything but the extra 2m rig. Winnebago County is going to APRS in the comm center for skywarn and I think it's a great idea, I just wish I had the money to get myself going on it right away. Email me sometime. and get back on the radio! ! ! It's too much fun to let it go like that.

Phil.

PurpleTreppy
11-22-2002, 12:01 PM
Welcome, nice ride and cool avatar.

crombie
11-22-2002, 12:28 PM
Welcome Phil!!

Genxcat
11-22-2002, 01:21 PM
With all those antenas on the trunk, I bet people mistake you for a police car all the time!

So, do you get radio from Mars with that setup? :biggrin: