DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Pics from Mini- Meet

1K views 29 replies 13 participants last post by  DjPiLL 
#1 ·
Here is a pic taken from a little get together with "Qwerty". He has been a member for a while. He has a 2001 SE. 99% of our conversation was about this site, and our car's in general. Anyways: Here is a pic: I'll have to post the other one later on. **I just love it when SE's get together**

See less See more
#2 ·
Well, yes I believe two cars can be considered a "meet." :) Good to see that we have active members on the East Coast. I was begining to wonder about our most active members and I discussed this issue with other members at the meeting in Manitowoc. It seems that most members who meet are in order: 1. Midwestern members 2. New England members and 3. South eastern members. Maybe you could grab bboucher next time and get three guys and become the next big meet. :D

#5 ·
viprman said:
Maybe you could grab bboucher next time and get three guys and become the next big meet. :D
Yeah, us east coast bubs rarely get together. Heh... no more mini- meets or any meets for that matter until spring time. I'm just looking forward to going on Jerry's boat with the coors light. :) :)

#8 ·
elboricua75 said:
Hey a mini-meet is better than no meet :) did qwerty put on the avs blackouts at the meet or did he take them home?
He put them on for a "trial & error period" to see how they would go on and look. I tell ya, they made his car look pretty tight. All he needs now is some subs, and OEM spoiler, and his car will be hooked up. :)

#10 ·
YB Normyl said:
Sweet, I had a mini meet with Hainnawho in Pa maybe one of us can post pics.
He lives in Scranton, PA right? (Where i grew up is like 45 minutes -1 hour east of there. )

#13 ·
Crombie wrote: He put them on for a "trial & error period" to see how they would go on and look. I tell ya, they made his car look pretty tight.
Well, thanks, Crombie. :biggrin: I'll have them on the car in a day or two (I need to get some velcro). Right now they're making the top of my washing machine look mega-tight. :cool:

Next move is a spoiler and tint (not sure which order), then rims. Now if I can just get this damn money tree to start blooming.....

#17 ·
Crombie, BTW, your car was da bomb. Super clean and tasteful mods; definitely would like to hook up sometime in the spring.

#18 ·
qwerty said:
Crombie, BTW, your car was da bomb. Super clean and tasteful mods; definitely would like to hook up sometime in the spring.
Thanks Chris... (mumbles to himself about IOM)... yeah I'll try to contact Jerry about his boat and booze. ;)

#23 ·
was thinking of making a go of a Phx, AZ meet some time in Jan or early feb for the heck of it :)

nice rims and 2X limo tint does look nice on a trep people at my work have said i have a " Fly Ride" i take it they mean nice looking car hehe. you should get it trying to get some one with a digital cam to snap my trep soon. cant wait to show "Snowie" off man i am really warming up to this car. :)

#25 ·
Veeb0rg said:
AND YOU DIDN"T TELL ME?

after bailin on teh other 2 meets i've gone to and you've not shown.. *hmpf*
Actually the main purpose of our little "meet" was so I could sell him my old AVS headlight covers. This coming up spring we all should have a MD gettogether (hell there is enough of us now). And don't worry Veeb0rg... I won't bail anymore (god damn sniper attacks).

#26 ·
elboricua75 said:
Hey a mini-meet is better than no meet :) did qwerty put on the avs blackouts at the meet or did he take them home?
Every day, my block is like a mini meet, We own 2 ES Treps, and my neighboor has a Base Trep.

To think of it there are 5 2nd Gen Treps(3 Es's and 2 Se's) and 1 2nd Gen Concorde total in my family!:eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.