CarPart.com [Archive] - DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat

: CarPart.com

azsweepay
07-26-2001, 04:09 PM
I was on the site today and noticed that they sell used Intrepid parts, like transmissions and wheels and intake maifolds. Thought someone might be interested.

ATFCharger
07-26-2001, 05:24 PM
what a coincidence...I was just there from a link from stratusphere.org. Hehe I was looking for 5-speed trannies out of Neon's for a swap.

It's a very good site, though.

Dramradhel
07-26-2001, 10:28 PM
wait you can actually do that? Make a Trep a manual transmission? I miss my 5speed so much. I have an autostick so if I really feel the need to downshift I can but.. ugh.. nothing like the sudden surge of a manual.. also.. transmissions last a helluva lot longer

ATFCharger
07-27-2001, 06:23 AM
to my current knowledge, no, you cannot mate a 5 speed neon tranny with our cars. I was lookin into for my stratus project.

The boys over at Stratusphere.com came up with a way to swap out their auto trannies for the 5 spd manuals from 2.0 neons. They get all the luck with their parts...sigh..

Hehe...but on the other hand, I'm still trying to get Dad's Lenco from the race car to fit... :)