RUSSIAN INTREPID??? [Archive] - DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat

: RUSSIAN INTREPID???

accordkiller
09-06-2001, 05:10 AM
WELL I'VE BEEN GONE FOR A MONTH LONG CRUZ TO THE BLACK SEA. WE WHENT TO GREECE,UKRANE, BULGARIA,ROMANIA,TURKEY,AND RUSSIA. ONE DAY ON LIBERTY IN RUSSIA MY FRIENDS AND I WHERE WALKING TO A PLACE TO EAT WHEN MY FRIEND TAPPED ME ON THE SHOULDER AND ASKED ME "ISN'T THAT AN INTREPID?". AS I LOOKED UP TO SEE THIS IMPOSSABILITY THINKING TO MYSELF NO WAY. THERE SHE WAS!!! IN ALL HER GLORY. THIS WONDERFUL PIECE OF AMERICAN ENGINEERING ROLLING THROUGH THE STREETS OF A POVERTY STRICKEN CITY WHERE THE AVERAGE INCOME RUNS AT AN UNBELIEVABLE $200.00 A MONTH. THE PEOPLE DOING THIER SHOPPING IN NOTHING MORE THAN A TOWN OUTDOOR FLEA MARKET. IN WHATS SUPPOSED TO BE THE LARGEST SEA PORT IN THE COUNTRY. YOU COULDNT IMAGINE HOW MUCH THIS CAR STUCK OUT AND HOW GOOD IT LOOKED TO ITS SUROUNDINGS. SHE WAS A 1ST GEN BUT LOOKED LIKE A CAR OF THE MOST MODERN DESIGN IN THAT PLACE.
WELL I JUST THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE THAT WITH YOU ALL. IT TOOK ME BY SUPRISE MYSELF.

Dooley_96 Intrepid ES
09-06-2001, 02:49 PM
Whoa!..i wonder who was behind that wheel? The mayor? hehe. ..Cool story Killa'

NCBrit
09-06-2001, 02:51 PM
I hope you didn't get too close. Probably Russian mafia ;)