DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Fel-Pro head gaskets

620 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Rich Benner Jr 
#1 ·
Anybody used the Fel-Pro head gaskets on a 94 3.5L? They are half the price of the MP ones and look to be a good product. They are a replacement for the stock item so I assume they are the same compressed thickness, so no change to CR. Also anyone had experience with the Kenne Bell Optimizer II and computer flash for Dodge products? http://kennebell.net/accessories/optimizerII/optimizer2.htm
Just looking for some feedback. Thanks. :confused:

#2 ·
as far as the shifting, from what i read it sound like that it reduces or eliminates the injector cut durring the shifts. if you wanted this all you have to do is put the torque management wire on a toggle. type torque management wire in the performance section and you find a detailed thread about how to do this mod. it is really easy and gives the firmer shift. how much would it cost? kenne bell is pretty reputable. could this be true or is it another scam. As far as head gaskets and hope i never have to replace them.:eek:

#3 ·
fel-pro gaskets are generalyl some of the bset gaskets you'll find short of racing high compression expensive gaskets. they're not cheap but they're excellent in my experience.

there's a lot of hype about the optimizer but i haven't heard of any intrepid drivers with this mod. i hope to have the money to do it sometime soon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.