DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Hub Caps

952 views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  gage006 
#1 ·
i'm haveing a damn hard time with my hub caps. They always fall off like crazy, i think i lost my last set last month...i've got one left. Anybody have any suggestions or know of a good brand (other than buying rims)?

#2 ·
Maybe you can get the kind my wife's car has. Her Neon has lugnuts with a thead on the outside. This thread is used for the hubcaps which have plastic fake lugs that spin onto the lugnuts and hold it on the wheel. We never lost one on either car. I know the minivans have this too. I wish I had a pic maybe I will draw you one.

#4 ·
Lug nuts are a couple of dollars a piece and the caps with the plastic inserts I don't know.

#7 ·
can't really tell from the pic, you just mob around without hubs? I don't like how that looks though, it's a really ugly black, maybe i can repaint em or something. Either way i don't think it's gonna look good on my blue intrepid. Seems like i'm gonna HAVE to get rims. On a side note, my new blue license plate bulb and pedals look nice. Now it's time to work on performance.

#8 ·
I am missing 2 on my car also and there are none in any junk yards around here

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.