DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

weapon R ram air intake

772 views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  roshg 
#1 ·
weapon R ram air intake where do i get one and what exactly are there benefit can they fit on my 94 3.5

#3 ·
Just go to there website. Correct me if I am wrong but I think that the ram air hooks right into a weapon R dragon filter so it would be able to fit any car.

#4 ·
crash459 said:
Just go to there website. Correct me if I am wrong but I think that the ram air hooks right into a weapon R dragon filter so it would be able to fit any car.
Weapon R dragon filter? What is this? How does your intake mount to your TB's? Nice car!

#5 ·
I have my original L bend attached to my TB and a 3 inch t6 aluminum pipe attached to that.

Weapon R puts out their own cone air filters just like K&N does. I believe that the Ram air hose hooks up right to it. Check out the weapon R website for more info.

#6 ·
Mysteryman uses the Weapon R Ram Air setup im pretty sure-try to contact him-i know there was a thread about it but i cant find it

#7 ·
crash459 said:
I have my original L bend attached to my TB and a 3 inch t6 aluminum pipe attached to that.

Weapon R puts out their own cone air filters just like K&N does. I believe that the Ram air hose hooks up right to it. Check out the weapon R website for more info.
Hmmm, 2nd gens must have only one throttle body?

#9 · (Edited)
#10 ·
mystery man so what kit did u get they dont make one for intrepids it seems but they do for the avenger did u get that one?

#11 ·
It wasnt made specifically for the intrepid. But all it is, is the dragon air filter, and the ram air kit found here: http://www.weapon-r.com/ramair
Here is my set up:

And here u can see the ducts in the grill:

#13 ·
The only replacement tubing was the 90 degree pipe which the store had from another intake set. The vacume tubing comes with the kit and that leads down around the fender and out to the grill.

#14 ·
Doesn't a 92-95 Civic Intake flipped around fit perfectly on a 3.5L?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.