How can you know the exact color of car?! [Archive] - DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat

: How can you know the exact color of car?!

MinJady
04-11-2009, 02:08 AM
Hey this might be a dumb question, but I just wanted to know if anyone knows how to tell the exact color of your car. Because there are a couple spots on my car that I really would like to touch up (mostly the rear of the car), but I need to know the exact color before I buy a paint for it. I always explain the color by saying 'silvery/beige' lol.

I have pictures on this link:
http://www.dodgeintrepid.net/forums/t157355/

Xpid
04-11-2009, 02:48 AM
call the dealership and give them your vin number they will tell you the color of your car...

stroise
04-11-2009, 04:12 AM
inside drivers door panel is a plate that has all the info on your car.

MinJady
04-11-2009, 10:40 AM
inside drivers door panel is a plate that has all the info on your car.

sweet thanks!
I'll go check that out :)

MinJady
04-11-2009, 10:44 AM
I just checked the side of the door, I didn't see the color on there... ?
I saw a bunch of info but no color. Will it say a code for the color or will it actually say a color...?

Xpid
04-11-2009, 12:28 PM
it'll be a code then you'll have to hunt down the code meaning.. Like i said call the dealer give them the last 9 numbers of your vin and they will tell you the exact color of your car.

MinJady
04-11-2009, 12:40 PM
it'll be a code then you'll have to hunt down the code meaning.. Like i said call the dealer give them the last 9 numbers of your vin and they will tell you the exact color of your car.

I found the code. It's PS4. I searched it online and I am pretty sure it's BRT Platinum Metallic. BRT I am pretty sure stands for Bright no??? lol

be_man36
04-11-2009, 02:42 PM
BINGO! U win a prize!! lol