Best spoiler ? [Archive] - DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat

: Best spoiler ?

Juandhi
09-16-2001, 09:14 PM
Hey guys i was wondering what is the best spoiler you guys have found for first gen intrepids. (besides the factory one)

blkbute
09-17-2001, 12:52 AM
Wings West makes a 3 piece, I think it looks gay, you might want to look into a universal style wing.

97purple_trep
09-17-2001, 04:44 AM
hey, check out my post "which spoiler looks best" under this category [might be a page back]. I found 2 that look pretty cool, depends on what u like.

2002BlackRT
09-17-2001, 02:48 PM
heres a good one:

http://spoilers4less.com/in191.html

RCE2WIN
09-17-2001, 03:21 PM
I have a '94 and i put a JSP Grand Touring universal wing on the back of mine. I bought mine from Summit and painted it myself. Get the widest one you can, 60" i think is the biggest they make. It's in Summit, or check out www.summitracing.com (http://www.summitracing.com) under "dressup" and "wings". Or try JSP (www.jspamerica.com). JT

Juandhi
09-17-2001, 06:36 PM
Hey JT are their any pics?

RCE2WIN
09-20-2001, 07:26 PM
Yeah, there's one of my whole car, but it's not very good. I'm thinking i have more pics on the yahoo club that would show it. I'm going to Mt. Brighton this weekend for the show and will have some more pics after the weekend. I'll drop them in ASAP.
JT

RCE2WIN
09-20-2001, 07:38 PM
OK, went and checked and i do have 8 pics on the Yahoo Clubs site. Go to Yahoo, find the Clubs section, then search for Intrepid. I am under the same user name there. As usual, my car is alway changing, so the pics are a little out of date. In the pic of the back, you can see the aluminum spacers i made to keep the wing up off the fender. Well, those are gone and what i did was trimmed both side parts of the wing so they don't hang as low. This way i could mount it right to the trunk. The one thing you gotta watch with these cars is that the antenna is right in the way.
Like i said, i'll be taking some new pics this weekend, hoping to get some of the interior too. JT