Kyle Glenn Meyer 1990-2010 [Archive] - DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat

: Kyle Glenn Meyer 1990-2010

Daytrepper
07-18-2010, 10:08 PM
http://www.dodgeintrepid.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=6797&d=1279507549

Kyle Glenn Meyer 1990-2010

With great sorrow I must report that our great friend and site member Kyle (Megatrep) lost his battle today from a recent accident. Rest in piece my friend, you will be missed dearly. My sincerest condolences go out to his mother Jeanne, brother Troy, and his entire family. We lost a great kid and a great friend.

===========================================
-- DI.net Kyle Meyer Icon // Donations
===========================================

DI.net has setup a very special donation system for the Meyer family.
Make a donation today. (http://www.dodgeintrepid.net/payments.php)
100% of the funds donated go to the Meyer family to do as they wish with. The decals have been taken cared of, the family gets every cent you donate.

The details are at the bottom of the payments page.

We all grieve differently, we all miss a person in our own way. This is the staffs way of looking after one of our owns family. It won't change the fact that we miss our DI.net brother, but it will help his memory live on.

Rick
Ps. Alternative forms of payment are available, please contact Admin or Daytrepper for the details.

http://www.dodgeintrepid.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=6803&d=1279938270

Scooter-Man
07-18-2010, 10:11 PM
I am soo sorry to hear this. Kyle, you have made a big impression here in the LH community. I'm truely saddend by this and my your family be strong. Lost for words.

Railoffroader2
07-18-2010, 10:16 PM
OMG!

I'm sooo sorry. I can't believe it, I thought he was getting better?
What a tragic shame.
My sincere condolences to his family.

Patel.748
07-18-2010, 10:20 PM
I am truely at a loss for words. Those of you that I called can tell from my voice that this hits home HARD. I feel for his family. May God help them during this trying time.

BigDog2k7
07-18-2010, 10:24 PM
I am truely at a loss for words. Those of you that I called can tell from my voice that this hits home HARD. I feel for his family. May God help them during this trying time.

Thanks for informing me Dave, Kyle was a great influence to the whole DI.net and myself. We will all miss you dearly. My condolences :rip:

04TrepES
07-18-2010, 10:26 PM
I'm sooo sorry for your loss Meyer Family...My sincere condolences to your family. we will miss him dearly. May you rest in peace my friend.

DrDodge
07-18-2010, 10:28 PM
So Much I want to say , and dont know how to put it into words, im still having trouble talking,,
rest well My Friend,,

MeanMugga
07-18-2010, 10:31 PM
We will miss you Kyle. You were a great person. My heart goes out to your family...

blackrt1
07-18-2010, 10:35 PM
OMG!!! I'm really truely very shocked right now! I thought he was getting better as well. This is truely terrible news to hear my condolences go out to his family rest in peace man.

LTDUT
07-18-2010, 10:46 PM
Sad day today. As I sit in the hospital with my grandma its hard not to think of our own mortality. RIP Kyle.

Headhunter300M
07-18-2010, 10:50 PM
I am so very, deeply sorry. I only met Kyle a few times but I thought he was a really nice young man and I know he was well liked and will be greatly missed. My deepest condolescences to his family and everyone that he touched.

gearhead291
07-18-2010, 10:54 PM
ohh my god. i was really really hoping for his recovery.
im at a loss for words, tho ive never met him in person, he was SUCH an awesome guy.
Rest in peace, my friend. you will be missed

Intrep_ED
07-18-2010, 11:19 PM
I never met Kyle in person, but considered him a good friend. Always provided a laugh and a different point of view. Kyle was one of the good ones...

Rest in peace MegaTrep!

Pascal_82
07-18-2010, 11:25 PM
I've never met Kyle in person, but I talked to him a couple of times on here. He was a great guy !! You will be missed ! My condolences to all the Meyer family.

Gorm
07-18-2010, 11:30 PM
Damn...I was hoping everything was going to turn out, but when he was in ICU for this long, I knew the turnout wasn't going to be good.

crypt keeper
07-18-2010, 11:30 PM
I have to say that i have never delt with the passing of Friends very well but even though i never got the chance to meet Kyle face to face i still feel like i have lost ah good friend.

beeblebrox82
07-18-2010, 11:33 PM
I feel kind of ill. Hope that his family can find peace soon. Kyle will be missed. The lord had better have keys to a shiny new Yamaha when he gets up there.

DrDodge
07-18-2010, 11:34 PM
I feel kind of ill. Hope that his family can find peace soon. Kyle will be missed. The lord had better have keys to a shiny new Yamaha when he gets up there.

or at least to a super nice Intrepid

Admin
07-18-2010, 11:47 PM
Too young. R.I.P.

CaptainMorgan
07-18-2010, 11:57 PM
I don't even know what to say. I don't think there are words to express my feelings. I wasn't even close with Kyle but nobody deserves to go out so young. This has me pretty freaked out, and more than anything reminds me of the value of the time that we have. Its a punch to the gut telling me not to waste time without enjoying life, as Kyle always seemed to. He always looked like he was having a blast and making friends.

300maximilien
07-18-2010, 11:59 PM
As a Father...

This sad news for sure. I am sorry this has happened to his family. To pass @ 20 is a prime example of why it is important to not hold grudges over silly things. I lost a close friend just 2 years ago. Talking to my friend's Dad at the Funeral actually made my life better. He told me that they had a fight a few months ago and hadn't talked.....so his last memory/words to his son was a fight instead of telling him he loved him. His Dad told me he would be regret this for the rest of his life. I told him to concentrate on his love for his Grandson...it is what your son would have wanted.

I hadn't talked to my Dad in 2 years. And because of my friends death I now have a relationship with my Father again.

All this rambling......I will cut to the chase. Live a happier life and just get along. Don't sweat the small things in life.

May you have eternal peace Kyle.

http://www.glogster.com/media/1/3/22/53/3225324.jpg

Duds
07-19-2010, 12:01 AM
I have not cried in a long time, until today. Rest in peace my friend.
Friends come and go, but rarely the kind of friend that Kyle was. At meets he usually worked on other members cars rather than his own. On line he was always the humorist and posted some of the funniest stuff. He is sorely missed by me and this community.

Patel.748
07-19-2010, 12:03 AM
Friends come and go, but rarely the kind of friend that Kyle was. At meets he usually worked on other members cars rather than his own. On line he was always the humorist and posted some of the funniest stuff. He is sorely missed by me and this community.

Your not the only one who shed a few tears. I had to hang up with Dan pretty quickly before the juices really got flowing. :crying:

DrDodge
07-19-2010, 12:08 AM
yea,, ask Dan how i sounded

Patel.748
07-19-2010, 12:12 AM

Yeah Tom..he told me. :(

TrepCruzin
07-19-2010, 12:12 AM
oh god please tell me this is not true????????? god no

DrDodge
07-19-2010, 12:14 AM
its true my friend

Gorm
07-19-2010, 12:14 AM
I was just going over the footage that I shot at Art's meet. A lot of him taking apart Arts car to install that spacer. Can't say I didn't get a little misty myself... :glum:

Daytrepper
07-19-2010, 12:15 AM

I was about the same right after I got off the phone with you....for quite a bit....just sat out on the porch for a while and listened to the rain...and thought of times with Kyle...Kyle was a great kid, great friend....I am going to miss him at the meets...and online...

This is a reminder to live life to the fullest, do what it takes to acheive your dreams, and never let the petty crap in life get in the way...because you never know when it may end...Kyle did just that, in his 20 years on earth he made such a big impact on so many people...rest in peace man...

TrepCruzin
07-19-2010, 12:21 AM
god i'm lost for words...........RIP my friend....you touched a whole community and you will be sadly missed.

2 BLU
07-19-2010, 12:21 AM
it aint gonna be the same without you buddy. Your gonna be missed but wont be forgotten. No more fighting buddy. We'll see you again.

fullmoon97
07-19-2010, 12:23 AM
me being scottish i had to post this out of respect
3oUF86IjU4c

jradams350
07-19-2010, 12:26 AM
I usually stayed in the background not really saying anything, but R.I.P Kyle and my true condolences to his family. I think a lot of us knows how it feels to lose a loved one expeiailly family member.

I do not really know Kyle, but still consider him a friend, so I am still torn up inside and this is one very sad day for all the LH communities out there.

http://www.anemailfromtheangels.com/Angels%20in%20America3.jpg

I know the pic is a big one but it seemed to fit.. Also god stated it was his time to go and has special plans for him up in heaven.

scarce911
07-19-2010, 12:31 AM
I cant say that I really knew Kyle. but seems like everyone really enjoyed his company.. I feel your pain through the posts..Would have been nice to have met him.. R.I.P. .. It regret not knowing you personally.
I wish I was better with stuff like this.. but I cant seem to find the words .. You will be remembered and loved by many

2 BLU
07-19-2010, 12:33 AM
what i learned last year and it still holds true, others let go to allow others to live. He wouldnt have left us unless there was a reason. your gonna be missed buddy. I just found out a bit ago, and.. im still in shock...

MegaTrep
07-19-2010, 12:54 AM
There is nothing more that Kyle loved than Di.net and all of his car-guy friends. Your words, thoughts and prayers have touched me and Troy and we will hold them dearly as we try to get through the darkest hours without him. Words can not express how gratefully thankful I am that all of you helped in mentoring him in learning about 'treps. My heart is aching, and I miss him so much. I am thankful all of you were part of his life. Thank you, Jeanne Meyer, Mega-treps mom

Bobby112
07-19-2010, 12:57 AM
I am so sorry to hear this I only got one chance to meet Kyle and he was truly one of the most friendly people you could ever talk to.

etfuller
07-19-2010, 12:59 AM
This is wild. To see someone my age go so soon. Makes me kinda wake up and realize that it can happen to anyone.

R.I.P. man, you will be missed

DrDodge
07-19-2010, 01:03 AM
darn it Jeannie,, you got the tears flowing again,,

cdmccul
07-19-2010, 01:16 AM
I too am at a loss for words. I wish there was something I could do that would affect what is going on, and I guess my words are all that can... I feel helpless, and I hate that feeling.

My condolences to Kyles family.

jradams350
07-19-2010, 01:21 AM
I am fighting back the tears as I speak, but I do not like quoting movies if I can help it, but one part of the movie "Gladiator" comes to my mind:

At the end of the movie when the Lucilla is talking Gracchus, here is a twist on it:
He was a member and a friend of the LH communities. Honor him. (Original Quote "He was a soldier of Rome. Honor him. ")

Still though my thoughts and condolenses go out to Kyles family and his memory and wisdom on here will cherish for a very long time...

**EDIT**

In the infamous words, Go with God my brother and do not be afraid of your new home...

quietzephyr
07-19-2010, 01:24 AM
Wow, I cant believe he is gone. I've never met him, but by his posts he seemed to be a great person. He has helped me out several times on here. He was so young, its too bad I didn't get to know him. They say the good die young, why I do not know. My best regards to his family.

gearhead291
07-19-2010, 01:43 AM

I can't hold back the tears either doug,
even tho Ive never met kyle in person, he helped me soo much, was always nice to me & always had great advice. he was such a great member of our community, our big family. his loss is tragic. may he rest in peace.

Kyle Meyer 1990-2010
Rest In Peace

01ReggiES
07-19-2010, 01:52 AM
Coming from the underground to say.......that simply life is too short. To see someone only 6 years younger than myself pass away is just a damn shame. RIP Kyle.....http://www.facebook.com/ZnR1010 My condolences to his family. I know this is just an internet forum, but enjoy your loved ones guys. Step away from the computer every now and then.....you never know what what may happen tommorow.

NHogan
07-19-2010, 01:59 AM
You will be missed Kyle.

redtrep
07-19-2010, 02:15 AM
RIP Kyle! :(

Chewievette
07-19-2010, 03:19 AM
Thanks for the memories brother. You will be greatly missed around here.

Kimura
07-19-2010, 03:33 AM
Very sorry to hear that he didn't pull through. R.I.P.

Tiger
07-19-2010, 04:38 AM
I also thought Kyle was going to pull through, RIP Kyle you will be missed!

Tiger

GTXKen
07-19-2010, 11:34 AM
I have actually never met or spoken to Kyle, we had only exchanged words here. How he carried himself and the extent of knowlege for a 20 year old really impressed me. I am sure he will be missed by many.

As a father of three who are around Kyles age I am sorry for your loss and you should be proud of who he was.

Ken

peva
07-19-2010, 12:00 PM
I'm so sad to read of Kyles passing. I knew nothing of his accident until today.

inthetundra
07-19-2010, 12:35 PM
My deepest sympathies go out to Kyle's family.
What some people don't understand in this situation is that this is not just an internet forum. We differ in that many of us have met in person, shared good times and have fond memories. We had true friendships, not just a cyber link.
Kyle is by far one of the best. He was smart, dedicated and never gave a second thought to lending a hand to anyone that needed it. Pretty remarkable considering the youth of today.
He has been a guest in my home as well as others and was welcome anytime. He will be sadly missed my many friends and family. It is a tragic loss for all that knew him. He won't be forgotten and I'm sure there will always be talk of our favorite ginger at meets in the future.

Grayslater
07-19-2010, 02:19 PM
I was shocked to hear about this first over on 300Mclub. Kyle was certainly a bright young man IMO from meeting him a few times over the past couple of years. It's certainly a shock.

A moment of silence...

MrBigE
07-19-2010, 02:55 PM
My deepest sympathies go out to Kyle's family.
What some people don't understand in this situation is that this is not just an internet forum. We differ in that many of us have met in person, shared good times and have fond memories. We had true friendships, not just a cyber link.
Kyle is by far one of the best. He was smart, dedicated and never gave a second thought to lending a hand to anyone that needed it. Pretty remarkable considering the youth of today.
He has been a guest in my home as well as others and was welcome anytime. He will be sadly missed my many friends and family. It is a tragic loss for all that knew him. He won't be forgotten and I'm sure there will always be talk of our favorite ginger at meets in the future.

Well said!

I'll forever think of him whenever I see bright-green painters' tape...

95trep3.3
07-19-2010, 02:56 PM
OMFG! I can not believe this! RIP Kyle I only met you twice but I could tell right away you were a great guy. you will be missed greatly. My condolences go out to his family.

R1Ryda14
07-19-2010, 05:03 PM
My deepest thoughts and prayers go to Kyle. You have touched many lives here. For that I say Thank you!

BigDog2k7
07-19-2010, 05:18 PM
Well said!

I'll forever think of him whenever I see bright-green painters' tape...

and everytime I look at my black and white trep

Unreal
07-19-2010, 05:21 PM
Very sad news - condolences to Kyle's family.

Daytrepper
07-19-2010, 08:01 PM
From Kyles Mom:

Dan, I want you to know, we did some funeral shopping today for Kyle and one of the things they asked us was about his clothing. I thought it would be appropriate for him to be in a t-shirt and jeans. He is a 19 guy, who, I feel, would not want to be viewed in a suit; therefore, as a tribute to him and DI.net, I am going to have him in the di.net shirt that you and the guys sent him, along with a pair of jeans. I think he would approve of that, don't you?

Squilliam
07-19-2010, 08:37 PM
.....I'm shocked to see this. Really at a loss for words. Kyle was a good friend and I'll never forget him. He was an irreplacable piece of this community and I'm incredibly saddened to hear this. My prayers go out to the Meyer family. May God welcome you with open arms buddy....

Xpid
07-19-2010, 08:40 PM
That is awesome Dan!

R.I.P. Kyle.. I teared up a few times just reading threw these posts and remembering all the nights of being up till like 2 or 3 in the morning talking about cars with him. I never got to meet him and really wish I would have.

This isn't goodbye Kyle, this is cya later!

Patel.748
07-19-2010, 08:52 PM
Sweet Jesus. That post from Kyle's Mom makes me miss him even more. :crying:

MrBigE
07-19-2010, 08:58 PM
I don't think I need to ask this, but will someone post the funeral arrangements once they are known?

And massive props to Kyle's mom & family. It's very touching to see them recognize the DI community.

I only met Kyle twice - just in the past year - and as the others have said, he was cool as all get-out. He seemed to have his head on pretty straight and certainly offered up assistance within the community when and where he could. His passing feels like I've lost one of my own brothers.

See you on the other side Kyle...

SPAD3
07-19-2010, 09:00 PM
I was weary of posting. Its just is not right. All he ever did was help people out. A good person so young cut so short is just not right.

Having lost my mother a year a go and having a close call on the highway, I am truly grateful to be alive. I could not imagine any words to say to his family, words just cant express the feelings you have when you lose someone close.

Best of wishes and love of happiness to Kyle and his loved ones.

Live life to the fullest and never stop dreaming.

Patel.748
07-19-2010, 09:01 PM
I don't think I need to ask this, but will someone post the funeral arrangements once they are known?

And massive props to Kyle's mom & family. It's very touching to see them recognize the DI community.

I only met Kyle twice - just in the past year - and as the others have said, he was cool as all get-out. He seemed to have his head on pretty straight and certainly offered up assistance within the community when and where he could. His passing feels like I've lost one of my own brothers.

See you on the other side Kyle...

I have been checking all day for obituaries to find out funeral arrangements. Nothing yet. I will be sure to post up anything that I find out. Same to you guys out there that find anything out before me.

Squilliam
07-19-2010, 09:08 PM

Me too bud. My face is cramped up and hurting from crying, I dont think I have anything left...

TrepCruzin
07-19-2010, 10:42 PM
From Kyles Mom:

:cry:

DrDodge
07-19-2010, 10:50 PM
it wansent a easy day at work for me, had a white second gen come in the shop,, and yep he was on my mind again,, talked to my Boss about time off for the service,, im going

DrDodge
07-19-2010, 10:50 PM
why do i have a feeling theres gonna be a group hug at the next meet?

chiefload
07-19-2010, 10:58 PM
just came across the terrible news when I wanted to check on his progress... What a tragedy. What a great young man, way too short of a live... Rest in peace, Kyle.... One of them days we'll meet again...

K9
07-19-2010, 11:02 PM
I never met Kyle in person, but i've talked to him many times on the forum and on aim. It always hurts to lose someone, but when someone as young as Kyle loses their life it hurts even more. I'm really going to miss seeing his posts on the forum and facebook.

RIP Kyle!

inthetundra
07-19-2010, 11:33 PM
It looks like the service will be on thursday. So far it appears visitation will be from 11-1 and the service from 1-2. They are still deciding between 2 funeral homes. I will update when I know.

DrDodge
07-19-2010, 11:40 PM
It looks like the service will be on thursday. So far it appears visitation will be from 11-1 and the service from 1-2. They are still deciding between 2 funeral homes. I will update when I know.

thanks art

JSG
07-20-2010, 12:17 AM
Art, will you be attending the funeral? He lived only about 25 minutes from me, so it shouldnt be to far a drive for me. PM me if you get anymore info on the location

CaptainMorgan
07-20-2010, 01:27 AM
why do i have a feeling theres gonna be a group hug at the next meet?

I most certainly intend to have a drink for him with everyone in August.

rknapp
07-20-2010, 02:23 AM
Reading these heart-breaking posts reminds me of my grandmother's funeral, nearly five years ago. My uncle read a poem that I found very moving:

A ship sails and I stand watching till she fades on the horizon and someone at my side says She is gone.

Gone where? Gone from my sight, that is all. She is just as large now as when I last saw her. Her diminished size and total loss from my sight is in me, not in her.

And just at that moment, when someone at my side says she is gone, there are others who are watching her coming over their horizon and other voices take up a glad shout - There she comes!

That is what dying is. An horizon and just the limit of our sight.

Lift us up O Lord, that we may see further.

God speed, my friend. This isn't "The end." We'll be seeing you, when it is our time.

Duds
07-20-2010, 03:33 AM
it wansent a easy day at work for me, had a white second gen come in the shop,, and yep he was on my mind again,, talked to my Boss about time off for the service,, im going
wish I could go. Stuck at work till Friday morning, then Marzi has a outpatient operation on Friday noonish.

inthetundra
07-20-2010, 08:29 AM
I am planning on making the drive down, just need to confirm my replacement when I get to work today

mnitetrain
07-20-2010, 10:18 AM
I don't know where this came from, someone named Strangis heard it and recorded it as John Wayne spoke at the funeral of director Howard Hawks in 1977

"Do not stand at my grave and weep.

I am not there. I do not sleep.

I am a thousand winds that blow.

I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am sunlight on ripened grain.

I am the gentle autumn's rain.

When you awaken in the mornings hust,I am the swift uplifting rush of quiet birds in circled flight.

I am the soft star that shines at night.

Do not stand at my grave and cry, I am not there.

I did not die.

Carried this clipping since my son passed Jean, and my wifes brothers son also.
All way before their time and all way before us.

Take care of yourself and family now they need you more than ever and everyone knows you did everything you could for Kyle.

Wow, I had to go back for a few edits, couldn't hold back either.

It never gets easier you just have to do the best you can. Remember those good times and cherish those memories.

Daytrepper
07-20-2010, 11:38 AM
From Kyles dad:

Kyle Meyer & His Intrepid Buddies July 19, 2010

Thank you all for helping, mentoring, guiding, challenging, entertaining, and most of all, befriending my son Kyle.

The Internet is adding new ways for people to relate and become friends, and Kyle coming here is a perfect, positive example.

Kyle had very focused areas of interest, and was happiest communicating with people with the same interests. He was truly at home here.

While your dedication to a particular Chrysler platform brought him here, he learned a lot more here than just cars. Among other things, you guys taught him how men with differing opinions and diverse backgrounds can get along for the greater good. Basically, respect. With all the bad stuff on the Internet for people his age, any father would be happy to have his son learn the ropes here.

Kyle took great pride in his posts and in his early days with you guys, relived them endlessly for his brother and I. He was absolutely mental about the meets and put a lot of preparation into his cars for them.

I could tell he was conflicted when his second gen Intrepid took a dump and he wanted to still hang with you guys. After that, I think he fancied himself as an Intrepid purist and got an earlier car. I was so proud and impressed the way he updated it with later parts. That car was his pride and joy. Not because it was special or unique, but because he brought it back to life himself and made it just the way he wanted it.

A typical Kylism: When he was eight or ten, as we rode past a Chevy dealership he asked what my favorite new Z/28 color was. When I told him white with orange stripes, Kyle moaned back “Daaaaad, that’s SS only.”

If Kyle had any outstanding debts, owed anyone parts, or has open issues of any kind, please do not be shy and get in touch with me through Dan. Likewise, if anyone has any questions, thoughts or concerns about Kyle, nobody enjoys talking about him more than me.

For those of you that got Kyle’s sense of humor, he will still make me laugh every day for the rest of my life.

Steve Meyer

Patel.748
07-20-2010, 12:55 PM
What Mr. Meyer said there made me feel really good inside. As I told many of you guys off the boards, Kyle was like our little brother. He never said it outright, but he looked up to us. It makes me feel good that even though I may have not heard it directly that I could/may have impacted his life somehow and maybe it changed him for the better.

Kyle, we'll meet again someday, I am sure I am gonna need some help one day up there...and thats how to change/rebuild a tranny. :)

RIP Ginger.

beeblebrox82
07-20-2010, 01:18 PM
Dan please pass along my thanks to Steve for taking the time to write to us. That was very nice. Very good sentiments there.

RIP Kyle!

I guess maybe it's ok to ask now... was there ever any more news on what actually happened? I never saw anything....

04TrepES
07-20-2010, 01:48 PM
What his dad wrote...wow. Even though I only knew him threw a screen name and posts i got misty. As others have said this isn't goodbye Kyle this is c-ya. Again my condolences to the Meyer family and friends.

300maximilien
07-20-2010, 03:11 PM
What strong caring parents Kyle had. I mean to take the time to communicate with the Forum is just nothing short of amazing and heart warming.

crypt keeper
07-20-2010, 03:35 PM
What strong caring parents Kyle had. I mean to take the time to communicate with the Forum is just nothing short of amazing and heart warming.

I couldn't agree more.

DrDodge
07-20-2010, 05:43 PM
Kyles Dad has class, and it showed he truly Loved his son,

now for my bad news,, looks like i cant go, I got promoted today, and well,, yadda yadda yadda,

95trep3.3
07-20-2010, 05:54 PM
That is just cool what his dad said

inthetundra
07-20-2010, 06:04 PM
Yup, very classy. I know we gave Kyle crap all the time, even though we knew he was a smart kid and would make something out of himself for sure.
I still laugh about this one I posted for him as a motivational moment. It really fit with him working at the grocery store and his future ahead of him....lol
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c62/inthetundra/kylework.jpg

DrDodge
07-20-2010, 06:10 PM
I didnt see it posted,, but heres what i found

Visitation to
be held at Hartson Funeral Home on Thursday, July 22, from 11:00AM to
1PM, with a
service to follow.

In lieu of flowers, memorials may be sent to Muskego High
School in the attention of Kyle Meyer Memorial Automotive Scholarship
Fund,
W183 S8750 Racine Ave., Muskego, WI 53150

Hartson Funeral Home

11111 W. Janesville Road

Hales Corners, WI 53130

414-475-9797

DrDodge
07-20-2010, 06:11 PM
and i dont know if its his mom or his brother looking in,,, Hi There

cdmccul
07-20-2010, 06:14 PM
Oh my... I've been very sad about this whole thing, and sure, I was very sad at his passing - but the letter from his father really said something to me... I too got misty (down right wet cheeked) reading it.

Dan, thank you for forwarding that to the thread, and thank him from all of us.

I'm up in the air with going - it is going to be a tough call.

04TrepES
07-20-2010, 06:16 PM
I posted that ON LH-F for the members there also..Thanks Tom for the Info.

MegaTrep
07-20-2010, 06:34 PM
It's Kyle's dad, Steve.

I've belonged to an Internet forum for over a decade, and know that Internet friends are real too.

Kyle got his start on the Kaw Triples forum, and I was proud as hell to see how thoughtful and articulate his writing was there, and how much he wanted to help.

I can assure you, Kyle was not a helpful person around the house, so it was great to see that he had those traits, he just chose to use them somewhere else.

It was easy to watch him mature with you guys, and many of you really were like his big brothers. With so many things for a parent to worry about, a kid talking cars is a godsend.

I would be honored to meet any of you who can attend his funeral. I will be a mess and have lots to do, but please introduce yourself to me and tell me you knew Kyle from the forum.

cdmccul
07-20-2010, 06:51 PM
If there is anything that we can do for you Steve, or the rest of the family, please let us know. I know you will have your hands full, and we'll do what we can for you and your family.

DrDodge
07-20-2010, 06:57 PM
Nice to meet you Steve,, on facebook, im tom, S, jeannie and i talked a few times
you had a fine Young Man, I thought very highly of him

Duds
07-20-2010, 08:38 PM
Steve, we liked/loved Kyle very much. Glad to hear he was a typical youth around the house. We miss him very much and share in some of your sorrow. You should be proud of him as are we for the brief times we had together he made a large impact on our lives. Unable to attend his services myself, but I wish you and yours full return of your peace and joy.

Patel.748
07-20-2010, 08:51 PM
Funeral Arrangements:

Meyer, Kyle G.Age 19. Taken too soon on July 18, 2010. Loving son of Steven and Jeanne. Big brother of Troy. Grandson of Glenn and Marilyn Meyer and Earl...and Geri Christianson. Nephew of Kevin (Lisa). Maureen (Bob), Tim, Jeff(Louise), and Mike (Julie). Further survived by other relatives and friends.Visitation to be held at Hartson Funeral Home on Thursday, July 22, from 11:00AM to 1PM, with a service to follow. In lieu of flowers, memorials may be sent to Muskego High School in the attention of Kyle Meyer Memorial Automotive Scholarship Fund,W183 S8750 Racine Ave., Muskego, WI 53150
Hartson Funeral Home
11111 W. Janesville Road
Hales Corners, WI 53130
414-475-9797

MrBigE
07-20-2010, 09:07 PM
An automotive scholarship fund at his old high school? Awesome!

beeblebrox82
07-20-2010, 09:20 PM
I just suddenly remembered he and I cruised to Walmart together last spring. He was so proud of his ultra rare roll up windows. Spent most of the time talking shop about his 2G to 1G modifications. I made sure to get a picture of his car next to Tom's last night because in my mind, they were both just as beautiful - both had a ton of wrench time into them, and both were loved by their owners. I got a bigger kick out of riding in Kyle's car than I would have riding in Tom's.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v148/beeblebrox82/Spring%20Danlisle%202010/DSC05212.jpg

Trolling through my PB account

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v148/beeblebrox82/Spring%20Danlisle%202010/DSC05226.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v148/beeblebrox82/Spring%20Danlisle%202010/DSC05250.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v148/beeblebrox82/falldanisle2009/DSC03652.jpg

The Sea Foam! That was great
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v148/beeblebrox82/falldanisle2009/DSC03674.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v148/beeblebrox82/falldanisle2009/DSC03664.jpg

From now on I will be more pictures of people and less pictures of cars. That picture of Kyle sitting is the only good one I have.
http://aasvad.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/sad_man.jpg

Patel.748
07-20-2010, 09:23 PM
I am sure glad Kyle loved that hat. It seems like from all the pics that his friends posted of him he wore it everywhere he went. :)

Daytrepper
07-20-2010, 09:59 PM
Just a few I have of Kyle:

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j37/32Intrepid/DinetSept09Meet005-1.jpg
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j37/32Intrepid/005.jpg
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j37/32Intrepid/0328092159.jpg
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j37/32Intrepid/3-28Meetpics039.jpg
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j37/32Intrepid/IMG_0976.jpg
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j37/32Intrepid/014.jpg
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j37/32Intrepid/kyle-1-1.jpg

DrDodge
07-20-2010, 10:09 PM
he loved that spoiler,, im so happy i gave it to him now,,

DrDodge
07-20-2010, 10:18 PM
http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n268/DrDodge/Picture016.jpg

there, he's drilling the trunk for the spoiler

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n268/DrDodge/Picture029-1.jpg

the painters tape special

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n268/DrDodge/IM003151.jpg

remember doing the rear Brakes on Shauns car?? there he is

inthetundra
07-20-2010, 10:51 PM
It amazes me what he did with that 1st gen he got from me. Most of it was pretty darn good. The taped up turn signal was a classic FAIL we all teased him about. I know there are pictures out there from the meet at my place, but I didn't take many. I have one with Kyle in it. I know there are others.
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c62/inthetundra/Aug%20meet/DSC00889.jpg

paintballdude05
07-20-2010, 10:53 PM
Well I dunno what to say, it's just surreal to hear that he's gone, I really thought he would make it until I got the call Sunday. I'll miss seeing your posts in the whore thread about various fixes you tried on the car, especially the heater hose spring isolators. You will be missed my friend...

trepnician
07-20-2010, 10:53 PM
i did not know kyle nor did i ever speak with him (as far as i can remember). but i must say it amazes me how much members on this website become almost like family members. you guys donating money to his family and signing t-shirts to send to him while he was in the hospital is really something. it is clear that the bond and friendship members share here is something your really not going to find very many places. and it is amazing how it all goes back to love of the LH car. im not very good with words, i hope that makes sense to everybody or you get what im trying to say. rest in peace kyle

Daytrepper
07-20-2010, 11:03 PM
i did not know kyle nor did i ever speak with him (as far as i can remember). but i must say it amazes me how much members on this website become almost like family members. you guys donating money to his family and signing t-shirts to send to him while he was in the hospital is really something. it is clear that the bond and friendship members share here is something your really not going to find very many places. and it is amazing how it all goes back to love of the LH car. im not very good with words, i hope that makes sense to everybody or you get what im trying to say. rest in peace kyle

Very well said...Kyle was like family to many of us.....and many of us consider each other family here on the site...because weve had so many great experiences thru the years, and we share the passion for the cars, just like Kyle does.

95trep3.3
07-20-2010, 11:11 PM
I noticed a family type atmosphere when I first joined 7 years ago. It is great that we still have that. it is what make us different than other forums, and that is what I love about it here, I think Kyle loved it to.

trepnician
07-20-2010, 11:14 PM
Very well said...Kyle was like family to many of us.....and many of us consider each other family here on the site...because weve had so many great experiences thru the years, and we share the passion for the cars, just like Kyle does.

it encourages me to get more involved with the community. like you said, there are many great experiences that you have had, as im sure many to be had.

DrDodge
07-20-2010, 11:27 PM
I remember one night, I tossed out a few trivia questions,, Kyle loved doing that, he was fairly good too

Duds
07-20-2010, 11:38 PM
Kyle working on Arts car.
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r100/dudleytrep/meets/wisconsin/DSCF3156a.jpg

Patel.748
07-20-2010, 11:43 PM
^ awesome picture

Gorm
07-21-2010, 12:02 AM
I've got video footage of him working on Art's car, and also working on sanding / spraying lights. Unfortunetly, I'm still working with it and trying to figure out how to get it onto Youtube. The camera that day was recording them into a type of MPEG which I am having on hell of a time editing...

Intrep_ED
07-21-2010, 12:27 AM
I remember one night, I tossed out a few trivia questions,, Kyle loved doing that, he was fairly good too

lol he made sure he passed that rock and roll history test!

swalker
07-21-2010, 12:44 AM
I was glad I at least got to sign the shirt!!!!

MegaTrep
07-21-2010, 01:28 AM
Hi, this is Kyle's mom. I check in, periodically, to see your comments and just wanted to thank you for the new pics. In looking at the pics of the meets, I want to share with you one that I remember the most. That was the second meet Kyle went to, down in Shaumburg Ill. He was ready to prove himself that he was a man to me, and he was insisted that he go it alone. I told him, I could go with, go shopping and you could pick me up when you are done. Being 17, and a fairly inexperienced driver, I was not thrilled with the idea of him driving the Suburban Chicago expressway on his own, but I let him spread his wings, just a little bit more and allowed him to go. As my memory serves me, he left our house, at about 10 in the morning, to get down there by noon. He didn't get home until after 2am that night. As any frantic mother would be, I remember calling him at 9pm and asking him, "when will you be home?" He said, "I'm on my way". Little did I know, what he meant by, "I'm leaving now", meant, he and the guys were heading to downtown Chicago. I remember calling him at 11pm, trying to get in touch with him, and he had turned his phone off, implying, "mom, you're embarrassing me". I remember when he got home, he was so excited and he told me it took him a little longer because he got lost, and scrambled to the computer to show me the pics of where he went. From that day forward, I knew I had lost my little boy and he was turning into a young man. I never had to worry about him drinking or doing drugs...he only wanted to be with people who shared the same interest in the love of their LH cars as much as he did.

I'm not sure who was at that meet, but I know it was back in 2008. The pics are posted, somewhere on this site, and it would be fun to see them again. I particularly like the one of the group of guys standing at the field museum.

Daytrepper
07-21-2010, 01:40 AM
Hi, this is Kyle's mom. I check in, periodically, to see your comments and just wanted to thank you for the new pics. In looking at the pics of the meets, I want to share with you one that I remember the most. That was the second meet Kyle went to, down in Shaumburg Ill. He was ready to prove himself that he was a man to me, and he was insisted that he go it alone. I told him, I could go with, go shopping and you could pick me up when you are done. Being 17, and a fairly inexperienced driver, I was not thrilled with the idea of him driving the Suburban Chicago expressway on his own, but I let him spread his wings, just a little bit more and allowed him to go. As my memory serves me, he left our house, at about 10 in the morning, to get down there by noon. He didn't get home until after 2am that night. As any frantic mother would be, I remember calling him at 9pm and asking him, "when will you be home?" He said, "I'm on my way". Little did I know, what he meant by, "I'm leaving now", meant, he and the guys were heading to downtown Chicago. I remember calling him at 11pm, trying to get in touch with him, and he had turned his phone off, implying, "mom, you're embarrassing me". I remember when he got home, he was so excited and he told me it took him a little longer because he got lost, and scrambled to the computer to show me the pics of where he went. From that day forward, I knew I had lost my little boy and he was turning into a young man. I never had to worry about him drinking or doing drugs...he only wanted to be with people who shared the same interest in the love of their LH cars as much as he did.

I'm not sure who was at that meet, but I know it was back in 2008. The pics are posted, somewhere on this site, and it would be fun to see them again. I particularly like the one of the group of guys standing at the field museum.

Hahaa.....Jeanne, he was in my car...riding to downtown Chicago that night....I can remember his phone ringing over and over..dont remember much of the convos, but remember hearing "mooooommmmm".....(I remember thinking, shes gonna kill us...Kyle um??) I also remember, this was the first time I met Kyle....and everyone at the meet had decided to check out downtown chicago that night...he rode with me, and I handed him the radio remote...said put on whatever you like...I got to handle this traffic...and he put on Metallica....he didnt say a word for the rest of the drive.......

The second pic in my last post is from that meet...you can see Kyle strolling across the parking lot...I can post a few more pics from that meet if you like...

Intrep_ED
07-21-2010, 01:51 AM
Though I never had the chance to meet Kyle in person, there's one thing that I'll always remember about him on the site... when he'd give you "REP" (reputation, the little "scale" thing on the left hand side of the screen) he'd leave the little note that read; "Mega Rep from MegaTrep".

etfuller
07-21-2010, 02:43 AM
Though I never had the chance to meet Kyle in person, there's one thing that I'll always remember about him on the site... when he'd give you "REP" (reputation, the little "scale" thing on the left hand side of the screen) he'd leave the little note that read; "Mega Rep from MegaTrep".

He posted one for me that just said Hey dude. it was awesome, shows what kinda guy he was

MeanMugga
07-21-2010, 02:55 AM
Those pics really touched me... :(

MeanMugga
07-21-2010, 03:04 AM
Kyle working on Arts car.
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r100/dudleytrep/meets/wisconsin/DSCF3156a.jpg

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q143/meanmugga/Photoshop/gotemcopy.jpg

Me and Kyle really got a kick out of my edited version. I'm really going to miss messing with him...and him doing the same to me :facepalm:

Duds
07-21-2010, 05:36 AM
This is all just too much.

firechicken
07-21-2010, 11:22 AM
I didn't know Kyle but did read some of his posts. My sincerest condolences to his friends and family.

chillz1
07-21-2010, 11:27 AM
Sorry for the loss. My condolences go out to the family and everyone. Jesus, he was just a kid....

anbstudio
07-21-2010, 11:47 AM
I cannot find words to describe how I feel. I never knew Kyle personally, just saw his messages, but when I read this news, my chest felt heavy, and still does. It serves to remind us how fragile life is. May you rest in peace, Kyle, and God give strength to your family. Everyone else, please be safe out there. Life can end just like that.

dodgebob68
07-21-2010, 11:56 AM
I don't recall ever speaking with this young man on here and I know I never met him, but knowing the deepness of friendships formed here with a group who share a common bond, I am saddened to hear of this young man's passing. My condolences to his family and friends.

Carsontl
07-21-2010, 12:19 PM
This makes me sad, he was a great kid. Too young, so tragic :(

CollateralDamage
07-21-2010, 12:22 PM
I haven't been a member here for very long, and I have not posted a lot of questions. I didn't know Kyle personally, but I did through his posts. I've done countless searches on DI for everything under the sun from window regulators to strut questions to electrical problems. MegaTrep's posts were always there. He even chimed in on a couple of my posts when I had questions for which I was seeking answers. Obviously, for such a young man, he knew a great deal about cars, and especially Intrepids. He will be missed. Although I'm double his age, I guess that a young dog can teach an old dog new tricks sometimes. RIP Kyle.

Capt. Ron
07-21-2010, 12:28 PM
My condolences to his family!!
God Speed, RIP.

ATR90
07-21-2010, 12:43 PM
R.i.p.

300maximilien
07-21-2010, 02:35 PM
Hi, this is Kyle's mom. From that day forward, I knew I had lost my little boy and he was turning into a young man. I never had to worry about him drinking or doing drugs...he only wanted to be with people who shared the same interest in the love of their LH cars as much as he did.

Got me misty eyed.....Been having similar thoughts myself lately concerning my 15 year old son.

SkyHawk
07-21-2010, 02:52 PM
I didn't know Kyle except here on DI. My heart felt condolences to all his family and friends.

R.I.P. Kyle.

Patel.748
07-21-2010, 03:42 PM
http://www.dodgeintrepid.net/showpost.php?p=1688711&postcount=36693

Intrep_ED
07-21-2010, 04:58 PM
Got me misty eyed.....Been having similar thoughts myself lately concerning my 15 year old son.

Me too Craig. My oldest is 15 now... and talking about getting his learners permit. I'm not sure how I feel about all that, but I know I can't keep him under my wing forever.

primetime
07-21-2010, 05:38 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this. My condolences go out to his family and friends.

furyman67
07-21-2010, 09:12 PM
I don't know where this came from, someone named Strangis heard it and recorded it as John Wayne spoke at the funeral of director Howard Hawks in 1977

"Do not stand at my grave and weep.

I am not there. I do not sleep.

I am a thousand winds that blow.

I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am sunlight on ripened grain.

I am the gentle autumn's rain.

When you awaken in the mornings hust,I am the swift uplifting rush of quiet birds in circled flight.

I am the soft star that shines at night.

Do not stand at my grave and cry, I am not there.

I did not die.

Carried this clipping since my son passed Jean, and my wifes brothers son also.
All way before their time and all way before us.

Take care of yourself and family now they need you more than ever and everyone knows you did everything you could for Kyle.

Wow, I had to go back for a few edits, couldn't hold back either.

It never gets easier you just have to do the best you can. Remember those good times and cherish those memories.

Rest in Piece Brother Kyle, you were here for only a short time, but, to those of us who knew you and where lucky enough to have met you, we shall rest easy that when it is our time to go, that we will be with you once again.
They say time heals all wounds, I can only pray this to be true, my heart felt and deepest sympathy to his family. I pray that in their time of need they turn to God and ask for the pain to be removed and the emptyness by their loss filled with the joy that Kyle gave to them. I know what is like to lose a father,but, to lose one of my 2 boys would kill me inside, I can only lift them up in prayer.
This was one of the 2 Quote on the funeral cards at my fathers funeral, the other was the Traditional Irish Blessing, which I have both.

Tom

wisaggie
07-21-2010, 09:14 PM
My condolences go out to his family and friends.
I never knew Kyle personally...ex thu his messages but he was a big help to newbe here on DI....he will be missed by all

Patel.748
07-21-2010, 09:26 PM
http://www.hartsonfuneralhome.com/

Kyle's Obituaries can be found at the link above. Click on "Obituaries" and then you will see his name "Kyle G. Meyer" There is a guestbook as well. If you want to write a few words for Kyle. Usually the funeral home gives the family a copy of all the guestbook entries.

http://www.dodgeintrepid.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=6799&d=1279767978

salarguy
07-21-2010, 10:31 PM
Go with God Kyle.

rustyhound
07-21-2010, 11:00 PM
R.I.P. My thoughts and prayers go out to Kyles family during their tremendous loss.

inthetundra
07-21-2010, 11:34 PM
My son and I will be meeting up with Eric (etfuller) and driving down tomorrow morning. Tom will be in Milwaukee tonight as well. I think Josh might also be coming. I am not sure who else will be attending, if you are let one of us know.

stroise
07-22-2010, 12:24 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss Meyer Family. My sincere condolences to your family. we will miss him. May you rest in peace.

gearhead291
07-22-2010, 12:33 AM
i really want to come up for the service, but nearly 820 miles away and (no job = no money). i cannot attend. ill be there in spirit. my condolences to kyles family. R.I.P. kyle

TrepCruzin
07-22-2010, 12:38 AM
ill be there in spirit. my condolences to kyles family. R.I.P. kyle

me too

hardwareguy
07-22-2010, 12:46 AM
me too

x2!

Squilliam
07-22-2010, 01:02 AM
X3. I'll be praying and crying right along with yinz guys from home. Miss you buddy, go with God. I'll be seeing you soon.

01Intrepid
07-22-2010, 01:22 AM
So sad to hear about this... Im pretty much at a lost for words!! My Condolences to his Family/Friends and DI.net members.

Mashiekeh
07-22-2010, 02:22 AM
My condolences to the Meyer Family and to all who were friends.

cdmccul
07-22-2010, 03:09 AM
I will be holding a long moment of silence for him during the service time, as I also cannot attend (850 or so miles). I very much wish I could have.

sam01
07-22-2010, 04:12 AM
OMG!

I did not know personally this guy, but my heart is compressed from a grief, here, behind ocean in Russia!
For what? To it still to live and live! Why the God has taken away it?
My sincere condolences to the family.

Memorex88
07-22-2010, 06:37 AM
My sincere condolences to the family and friends.

gn300
07-22-2010, 07:42 AM
Condolences from here as well, he sounds like an extraordinary young man .

JSG
07-22-2010, 10:52 AM
This is still hard for me to believe. Kyle used to hang out at my house regularly, and was the only reason why i kept my lhs. I even brought a used motor to do a swap with him, which he talked me into about a week before this happend. I feel lost without him, and i dont even know if im even capable of doing such a task without him. He will be missed very much by me, and was probably the only reason i actually stayed with the lh community. I wish i could have went to one of the meets that he tried so hard to get me to goto. :crying:

jadabro
07-22-2010, 12:23 PM
On behalf of myself, my family and friends, please accept our sincerest condolences.
I havent been on these board a lot lately, and was truly upset when I heard about Kyle's accident from Shawn. I jumped on line to get the update and I was holding out a lot of hope Kyle would pull through.
I've shared this event with my family and friends and my teenage daughter, who I seem to be worried about all the time. I guess all parents stuggle with watching thier children grow up - but this kind of tragedy makes it feel all the more real that these things are very difficult to accept when they happen. My thoughts and prayers go out to Kyle's family.
We are so sorry for your loss.
God Bless............

SETrep
07-22-2010, 01:18 PM
rest in peace =(

cdmccul
07-22-2010, 02:28 PM
Rest in Peace, Kyle.

JSG
07-22-2010, 02:30 PM
sadly this is the only video i have saved of kyle at my house trying to figure out why my tail pipes kept smoking. If you listen closely you can hear him talking and also see his black avenger in the right corner of the camera parked :-(

http://s659.photobucket.com/albums/uu314/lostandconfused09/?action=view&current=100_0832.flv

intrepid_man
07-22-2010, 05:01 PM
So young......R.I.P kyle

bg2000
07-22-2010, 08:38 PM
My sincere condolences to the family and friends.

inthetundra
07-22-2010, 08:48 PM
Back from the memorial, one of the most moving I have ever attended

intrepid01se
07-23-2010, 01:50 AM
....I'm not sure who was at that meet, but I know it was back in 2008. The pics are posted, somewhere on this site, and it would be fun to see them again. I particularly like the one of the group of guys standing at the field museum.

As you requested ma'am...

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll274/tooch926/Chicago%20Meet/169.jpg

Daytrepper
07-23-2010, 01:53 AM
As you requested ma'am...

Great Pic!! From left to right is Kyle, Nick (Nhogan), Jason (jcastro1085), Mike (Tooch926), and myself.

devo
07-23-2010, 02:00 AM
I haven't been around here for awile. What happened to this young fella?

Duds
07-23-2010, 02:17 AM
Back from the memorial, one of the most moving I have ever attended
I want to know but I wont put you though that again.

OneSpecialM
07-23-2010, 07:39 AM
Wow. Just wow. RIP Kyle.

cdmccul
07-23-2010, 11:34 AM
I want to know but I wont put you though that again.

X2... Not exactly something that you take video of or pictures at... I'm sure it was 99% emotion and feeling, and not something that can really be put to words...

Trinity61
07-24-2010, 07:37 PM
It sickens me when a young life is cut so short. My thoughts and prayers go to the Meyer family.

Rest in Peace, Kyle.

Squilliam
07-24-2010, 07:42 PM
I want Kyle to know I saw a very nice 1G ES that was absolutley spotless..and white. But then again he prolly saw it from up there....or better yet has one. Just think...he's living all of our dreams right now. Kyle, I miss you buddy and cant wait to see you again soon. Leave us a spot up there! God bless.

luckkky13
07-24-2010, 11:24 PM
Hey guy's havent been around for a cpl weeks myself due to Family related issues, I knew Kyle was involved in an accident from talking to Tom, and like ive read I thought he was gettin better.I have personally met Kyle a cpl times in the past 2 yrs, I was there when he was talking to Art about buying the 1st gen, and thinking to myself this "kid" must be crazy, but after seeing it a year later at Dan's meet, I knew that from the moment he seen it he had alot of good intentions for it. Kyle may you rest in peace, and keep an eye on all of us !!!!

MegaTrep
07-25-2010, 10:22 PM
Thanks Dan, for sharing the pictures with me.

DrDodge
07-25-2010, 11:26 PM
I wonder if Kyle is Lonely? I know i miss seeing his posts, or at least a pm from him once in a while
it kinda left a empty place here

beeblebrox82
07-26-2010, 12:49 AM
I wonder if Kyle is Lonely? I know i miss seeing his posts, or at least a pm from him once in a while
it kinda left a empty place here

Do you suppose dead 2.7s go to the same heaven we do? He'll have plenty of company if so! Hell, I bet 2.7s make 300 HP at the wheels in heaven! :love: The forum sure is quieter without him. :explore:

Statussymbol
07-26-2010, 06:58 AM
I have been out of state for a couple of weeks so I am saddened to hear of Kyle's passing. I only met him once at Art's meet last year, and him jumping for joy when Art sold him the 1st gen he had. I also had the privilage of him working on my car at the same meet. He will be greatly missed. RIP my Friend.

Duds
07-27-2010, 07:58 AM
Got my mail from Art this morning from Kyles memorial, made the mistake of opening it before work. It hit me hard. Going to be a tough day.
RIP Kyle.

cdmccul
07-27-2010, 10:41 AM
Got my mail from Art this morning from Kyles memorial, made the mistake of opening it before work. It hit me hard. Going to be a tough day.
RIP Kyle.

I'll bet...

cagey
07-28-2010, 01:38 AM
Rest in peace, young man.

Daytrepper
07-28-2010, 01:50 AM
RIP Kyle.

Werd...very well written, a great tribute to Kyle. Had to turn on the windshield wipers while reading it.

Adding this poem, 8-8-2010:

There was a man who stood to speak
At the funeral of a friend
He referred to the dates on her tombstone
From the beginning to the end

He noted that first came her date of her birth
And spoke the following date with tears
But he said what mattered most of all
Was the dash between those years

For that dash stands for all the time
That she spent alive on earth.
And now only those who loved her
Know what that little line is worth.

For it matters not how much we own;
The cars the house the cash
What matters is how we live and love
And how we spend our dash.

So think about this long and hard.
Are there things you'd like to change?
For you never know how much time is left
That can still be rearranged.

If we could just slow down enough
To consider what's true and real
And always try to understand
The way other people feel.

We'd be less quick to anger
And show appreciation more
And love the people in our lives
Like we've never loved before.

If we treat each other with respect
And more often wear a smile
Remembering that this special dash
Might only last a little while.

So when your eulogy is being read
With your lifes actions to rehash
Would you be proud of the things they say
About how you spent your dash?

Cos that dash stands for all the time
That you spent alive on earth
And only those who loved you
Know what that little line is worth

It matters not how much you own
The cars the house the cash
What matters is how you live and love
And how you spend your dash

What matters is how you live and love
And how you spend your dash.

Javi03SpecialM
07-30-2010, 09:54 AM
Sorry to hear about this, havent on much lately, real sadden by this.

Why god always takes the good people.

insanitor
08-03-2010, 10:48 PM
I never knew the man but I send my condolances to the family. He was very young.

I'm wondering what kind of accident he was involved in? Was he hit by a drunk driver?

Rest in peace, Kyle. The respect you earned here was quite an accomplishment. A tribute to the kind of guy you were.

inthetundra
08-04-2010, 12:20 AM
A 17 yr old driving a pick up turned in front of Kyles motorcycle, he never had a chance to stop