Nooooo!!!! There can be only one! [Archive] - DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat

: Nooooo!!!! There can be only one!

Thrasher
08-07-2001, 05:21 PM
I knew it was bound to happen.

a friend of mine told me he knows another guy who just bought a motorsports package intrepid. so me, getting all flustered about it, went on a recon mission. I stalked the guy down at his work and scoped out his ride. it's not an R/T, but an SE. went in and had a chit chat with the guy, seems he's been following my footsteps on places i have been, He took it to the same place where i had my windows tinted, 2 days after i had mine done, he was saying the guy was a bit baffled because he thought he had just done the car not realizing theres *ANOTHER*. when he was looking for the car, he called the dealer the day after i bought mine and they had told him it was just sold :) . i guess he really wanted the R/T he was all over my car checking it out, but i guess i beat him to the dealer (heh, heh).

but hey, i have the R/T :)

Intrepid98
08-07-2001, 06:09 PM
you got 2motorsports in FL, and I haven't even seen one in IL :p

Thrasher
08-07-2001, 10:47 PM
i've seen 2 others sitting at dealers, out of county, both were SE's. i have not seen any other R/T's like it other than mine :)

grimmster
08-07-2001, 10:57 PM
Still have an ES motorsport at my dealer. Been sitting on the lot a good 4-5 months now. They still have a MS dakota also...Stop on up and drive it home!

98PurdueIntrepid
08-08-2001, 11:25 AM
There was an R/T motorsports sittin on the dealer lot here in Lafayette Indiana for about a month and I saw another one in Hilliard Ohio right outside of Columbus. :) Yes... there are others out there so watch out!! :eek:

BK
08-08-2001, 11:48 AM
I saw one the other day going down the interstate in the opposite direction in Maryland on 495. I couldn't tell if it was an R/T or not though.