My '01 Black Motorsports Intrepid pics [Archive] - DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat

: My '01 Black Motorsports Intrepid pics

Motopsycho
10-02-2001, 11:17 AM
Hey everyone...I have finally posted some pics of my 2001 Motorsports Edition Intrepid. Check it out under the member picture section. The pics were taken during the summer sometime. Since then I have added a Dodge Racing plate for the front, Hood bra and a Viper Alarm System. Comments are welcome!!

IntrepidXJ
10-02-2001, 11:23 AM
I really like the black car with the black rims :)

dodgeguy
10-02-2001, 11:25 AM
1st one of them I have seen, awesome, like the seats,makes me wish would have found es or rt version now, oh well.guess I could put money saved in mods.Looked at your dash again and no mine does not have same dash trim wonder what package you got?

[ October 02, 2001: Message edited by: dodgeguy ]

Motopsycho
10-02-2001, 11:30 AM
I recently checked out an R/T Motorsports edition at a local dealer. This particular one was red. Anyways, it didn't have seats like mine nor did it have the carbon fiber simulated interior trim. Mine is an SE and I think mine is better...but I do wish I had the 3.5 liter engine and autostick tranny. Oh well.. Does yours have carbon fiber trim??

l8rpony
10-02-2001, 11:35 AM
That's a sweet ass ride!
I like the Carbon fiber trim on the dash....did you get that from the factory?
The black rims look tight on a black car.....I also like the two tone seats.....I think im in love..........

dodgeguy
10-02-2001, 11:37 AM
if you call the checker pattern carbon fiber then yes, could not tell yours was an se. we have cloth interior so it looks like a garden variety se except for the floor mats inside.

MadTxn
10-02-2001, 11:45 AM
Yummy.

That's it. I'm going to find a place to power coat (thanks otto) my rims...

Motopsycho
10-02-2001, 11:47 AM
I thought all Motorsports editions came with the same options, I guess not. Mine is your garden variety SE with the listed Motorsports options:
Goodyear yellow letter tires
17" inch black gloss coat rims
spoiler
customer embroidered leather seats
carbon fiber interior trim
motorsports floormats
Motorsports decals

Did you get the Motorsports accessory kit after buying your ride? I got a ton of stuff.. Windshield decal, Motorsports cooler, waterbottle, blanket, stopwatch, 1:24th (I think) scale Intrepid, pen marker, umbrella, poncho and a few other little doodads...I had no idea they were going to send me all that stuff!!

What I want to know is what happens when my floormats get worn out, can I buy new ones from Dodge??

dodgeguy
10-02-2001, 12:09 PM
yup got the track bag with all the stuff, must be if you get the leather seats you get the carbon fiber dash cause we did not.

Motopsycho
10-02-2001, 03:41 PM
How do I attach an avatar to my posts??

IntrepidXJ
10-02-2001, 04:01 PM
Go to your member profile and their is a field for the URL to your avatar. E-mail me if you have any further questions :)

Thrasher
10-02-2001, 04:10 PM
i like the look of the leather, but i wouldnt have it. but I dig yers. I wonder if they have R/T AND Dodge motorsports on the R/T models.

I have the carbon fiber "look" dash (squares) as well. but looking at yours, it looks like an addon dealie. (stickers). how about a better shot of yer dash to get a better idea?

on another note, i think i have a line on a OTIC (or whatever) computer for mine...heh, gotta go over there saturday and see.

dodgeguy
10-02-2001, 05:22 PM
if you get it , sounds like it might a good subject for how to do it.

capitalcity rt
10-02-2001, 06:07 PM
I wouldn't mind having those 2-tone seats in my R/T. Can't make out the dash. Are they those lines I see on the left side of the steering wheel? If so, how far 'round the dash do they travel?
And yes, I do like the black rims, the motorsports badging and the yellow tires.
I forget who it is but there is a tire spray on the market that gives the tires either a red, blue, yellow or silver glow. If you know where to get it, try the yellow. If not, let me know in this board and I'll get the brand.
I would have liked to have seen the R/T version also.
Have fun with it. Hopefully the real fast cars don't egg you on to race. Think about MODS...soon!

Danny
Capitalcity R/T
01 Black R/T

cehasgr
10-03-2001, 12:17 AM
WHERE ARE THESE PICTURES AT ?? I CANNOT FIND THEM IN THE R/T SECTION, THANKS

Thrasher
10-03-2001, 07:46 AM
under second gen pictures, he doesn't have an R/T

bvwib
10-04-2001, 11:53 AM
Not sure if this is the same as asking a woman her age but...What's the going price on a bad boy like that??

Dodgegirl9
03-09-2005, 01:02 AM
I thought all Motorsports editions came with the same options, I guess not. Mine is your garden variety SE with the listed Motorsports options:
Goodyear yellow letter tires
17" inch black gloss coat rims
spoiler
customer embroidered leather seats
carbon fiber interior trim
motorsports floormats
Motorsports decals

Did you get the Motorsports accessory kit after buying your ride? I got a ton of stuff.. Windshield decal, Motorsports cooler, waterbottle, blanket, stopwatch, 1:24th (I think) scale Intrepid, pen marker, umbrella, poncho and a few other little doodads...I had no idea they were going to send me all that stuff!!

What I want to know is what happens when my floormats get worn out, can I buy new ones from Dodge??

Did your tires last very long? My sidewalls exploded on four out of five of the tires. But they were the Goodyear Eagle #1 with the highly visible yellow letters and black gloss black rims, 17" aluminum wheels. I got the accessory kit too. Those binoculars were really cool. The floormats should be available from Dodge (I hope). The thing I'm having trouble with is finding more of the tires. Any suggestions?

Bimmer_2002
03-09-2005, 09:59 AM
Now, that's an old thread!!!!

On a serious note.....they don't make those tires anymore and those floor mats are really expensive for no freakin' reason. Last time I checked they were 120$ canadian (100$ US)

moparman
03-09-2005, 11:56 PM
I haven't been able to get the mats from any Dodge dealer. Haven't seen them around for quite some time. My nephew just picked me up a set from either Kmart or Target I think. They look very similar to the factory mats but don't have the small tie-down holes in them.