power windows [Archive] - DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat

: power windows

JGarrett911
07-25-2001, 05:36 PM
I was just wondering if there was anyway to "fix" the auto roll-down on my drivers window. I've had my car for about 8 months now, and its worked like twice. I think something is screwed up with the switch, but i dont know for sure. it seems like it click into place so it will hold the switch down. Anyone got any ideas? and if the switch needs to be replaced does anyone know about how much it'd be? also, would it be possible to put an auto switch for the passenger window too?

DMAG
07-25-2001, 09:57 PM
I asked my brother just last week about the auto switch for the passenger's side (funny how we all think alike) He said it can't be done, I can't remember exactly why...but I thnik underneath the bezel on the driver's door, all the switches are one unit or something like that. It's kind of a bummer, because the PT Cruiser has the one touch feature for the passenger's door.

But then again, maybe you can finagle something to make it work...who knows? My brother told me I couldn't get the over head console out of a Grand Cherokee to work in my F-150 and I did...so nyah nyah to him!! :)