Street Stories Etc. Vs. Kills [Archive] - DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat

: Street Stories Etc. Vs. Kills

viprman
02-12-2002, 09:42 PM
I think the new title will allow people to admit that they lost a race or two. The new name is also more broad. Also, we can post things we saw rather than actually did (i.e. other street races and infamous fake Type R vehicles). I saw a Hyundai with a Type R sticker in the back window on the way to the Chicago auto show. He was doing 5 under and everyone else was doing 10 over. He was also in the middle lane blocking traffic. I had to whip around him after riding behind him for a mile staring at the japanese writing on the window under the Type R sticker. Moron. Had Illinois plates too.

Although, the "Kills" title was much more in your face with flaming and trolling. Much more confrontational and offensive.

[ February 12, 2002: Message edited by: Viprman ]

TehKing
02-12-2002, 09:53 PM
Well glad you like it. :)

Don Hardy
02-13-2002, 12:58 AM
I also like the new title. I also hope that the posting to just sound vulgar will be reduced. Don't get me wrong, a well placed %#*&% word is OK but sometimes a post with one vulgar word looks ignorant. OOPS, left myself open for a flame, eh? :-)

p3
02-13-2002, 01:46 AM
I also like the more broad title. Takes the stress off just "kills" and alot less likelyhood of BS and flame battles. That's cool that we can now post things that we see rather than just things that we did.....as said above. :)

RapidTransit
02-13-2002, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by Viprman:
the "Kills" title was much more in your face with flaming and trolling. Much more confrontational and offensive.

I concur. I think the new title is much better. My favorite kills aren't races at all. I like stories like this (of course, I admit to bias): Beating the Flying Wedge (http://www.dodgeintrepid.net/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=18&t=000077)

IntrepidXJ
02-13-2002, 03:48 PM
Well, I'm glad everyone so far is happy with the change :)

SPOOK R/T
02-13-2002, 09:18 PM
It`s better i like the new name.