chrom panelling [Archive] - DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat

: chrom panelling

02-17-2005, 06:06 PM
I was wondering does anyone know a site where I could find 4 to 6 inch wide chrom trim panelling to run along the bottom of my car. 2000 intrepid.

02-17-2005, 06:33 PM
Check out some of the 4X4 places. They usually sell the rocker panel stuff... Aren't chrome rocker panels on cars kinda outdated? Just wondering.... :biggrin:

02-17-2005, 06:59 PM
not if you use it right,can be hazardous if used wrong!!

02-17-2005, 08:31 PM
There was a guy on ebay a while back selling SS rocker mouldings premade for 300m & Intrepid. You might try searching there.

02-17-2005, 10:53 PM
it needs to be on a silver car or a jet black with nice chome wheels to work imho