Look At This [Archive] - DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat

: Look At This

TehKing
10-02-2001, 08:44 AM
As some of you may or may not know, I usually keep my comments to myself about member's cars. But this...well...picnic anyone?

http://pictures.dodgeintrepid.net/smokinjoe/3.jpg

Warlord187
10-02-2001, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by LHSer:
...picnic anyone?

Well, that spoiler WOULD make a nice picnic table... :)

I pick on it in good humor. Do to your car whatever you want to it...

Si
10-02-2001, 09:20 AM
My personal opinion if the spoiler was a wee it smaller it would look one sweet ass ride... damned nice shine though.

dodgeguy
10-02-2001, 09:25 AM
whatever floats your boat, love the stripes

NCBrit
10-02-2001, 09:37 AM
Yes, the spoiler is overkill. The stock rims look a bit lame too. I woulda put the money into lowering springs, then new rims before that huge ass spoiler.

MadTxn
10-02-2001, 09:48 AM
First, that post is going to get booted. Randy doesn't take too kindly about bashing other members cars.

Second, I hate those damn Florida people who can tint as dark as they want. Maryland troopers make you scrape on the spot if it's too dark. Grr... :mad:

TehKing
10-02-2001, 10:01 AM
I was only picking on it in good humor as well. If that is what people like, well, than so be it. Who am I to decide on what is good or bad? I was just making an observation that would be shared by a lot of people on here.

Thrasher
10-02-2001, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by MadTxn:

Second, I hate those damn Florida people who can tint as dark as they want. Maryland troopers make you scrape on the spot if it's too dark. Grr... :mad:

bah.
:D

IntrepidXJ
10-02-2001, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by MadTxn:

i know how you feel. I would love to go limo all the way around my car :(

Wutang15m
10-02-2001, 10:45 AM
Man it looks like that car is about to take off. We have lift off.lmao. Im just laughing in here. in florida with my nice limo tint :p

blkbute
10-02-2001, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by NCBrit:
Yes, the spoiler is overkill. The stock rims look a bit lame too. I woulda put the money into lowering springs, then new rims before that huge ass spoiler.

I agree, the spoiler looks alright, but it would properly suit the car if it was lowered and some nice racing rims.

GaryS
10-06-2001, 12:12 PM
Screw all you guys and your low insurance rates and your tinted windows ;)

Dooley_96 Intrepid ES
10-06-2001, 10:10 PM
Actually the spoiler might be functional at that height..lol... :rolleyes: But hey whatever blows your skirt up. pssh. As far as the tint goes...go with that new stuff that comes on the lexus. Mirror tint from the outside, not much from the inside. See the law is written to prevent people from being idiots and blacking out their windows and driving around at night running over people. It's not so the cops can see you, believe me. It's a safety issue, so if you want to be unseen and still be legal, cause you can see out just fine, go with that film. Sorry I forget the name of it, but ask around it's available. Take a look here to see the results...intrepidnet (http://pictures.dodgeintrepid.net/dooley96/1.jpg)

Lafrad
10-06-2001, 11:32 PM
I like it. like it alot. how does it hold up to the Ice scrapers?

Dooley_96 Intrepid ES
10-07-2001, 12:23 AM
my friend I haven't had to scrape the ice yet :D however, the film is applied to the inside of the glass...so ice scrap away!.

Lafrad
10-07-2001, 10:34 AM
I just rememberd... I have remote start on the car... noneed to scrape ice when it will warm up for me automatically.....

Si
10-07-2001, 10:44 AM
Dooley, those tints on that trep just rock!!!! Shame it wouldnt look the don on my car :( Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh

Barnz
10-07-2001, 12:34 PM
What do you guys thin of the tint thats half mirrored and half black, I kind of like it, I'm pondering how it would look on my car...