DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Dodge Intrepid parts Fit CHrysler INtrep?

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  SCHIDER234 
#1 ·
OK I have a question for you guys and I do apologize if this question has been answer, but I couldn't find it doing a search. I just bought a 97 intrepid 3.3L engine and I wanted to get those clear corner lights, but I could only find corners lights made for the Dodge intrepid 1997 no Chrysler, so my question is are they compatible with my car and can I buy anything made for the dodge intrepid same year for headlight housing and fog lights? Thanks in advance for any help.

#3 ·
Chrysler Intrepids are intended for Canadian use and Dodge Intrepids for the States.

Aside from badging, the only differences are the day time running lights and cold weather package are standard on the Chryslers. There are no differences in the components used.

#6 ·
*Hijack* Where are you from?? *Done Hijacking*

Yeah Dodge/Chrysler Intrepid is the same. I'm more of a Dodge Fan, so mine was debadged and I have a dodge airbag instead of chrysler. (27$ US for the airbag from a junkyard) I have yet to install it though. Next summer, as my car is now stored for the winter.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.