DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

What's it worth?

404 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  mass04 
#1 · (Edited)
Time to sell another car. Here are the specs:
95 concorde
3.5 v6
188,100 miles
single disk CD player with no display(I can install tape deck I have)
keyless entry
3 decent tires, one that was just thrown on.
no AC
ATC that works well.
Long OTIS
Trac controll
Now for the bad stuff:
alignment off, stearing culum will tip up and down a little. Also back and forth a little(rack bad?). However the stearing is responsive(little play when you are stearing). I replaced head gaskets on the car(I am in no way a mechanic). Sometimes it won't start right up, but all you have to do is push the gas all the way to the floor and crank it, starts right up, then you let it idle. Left rear brake sticks once in a great while when in reverse.
Now for the good:
The guy I baught it off of said he just replaced the front struts and brakes. He also had the tranny rebuilt last Jun(I have a reciet for this, something like $1400).
I think that is about all the info. KBB says something between 2200-2500. I'm thinking of asking 1500 obo. Would prolly sell to someone on here, or a friend for 1200 - 1300. Are these prices too high, too low, about right? What should I be asking? Thanks in advance for the advice.
-Taaf-

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.