DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Aftermarket spoiler

995 views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  DIT 
#1 ·
I was interested in getting a wing from an online retailer, but the ones I tried all said that if the car was more than 3 yrs old the paint won't match. Anybody have any experience with this issue?

#9 ·
Mr

I got a trunk spoiler I got off ebay that is brand new.it is not painted and has an led brake light in the middle. i paid $100 for it and will sell for same as I need xmas $$.

#12 · (Edited)
i want a stock style spoiler for my 95 ES :( but i have no idea where i can get one (prolly like 385927359823 dollars from a dealer if they would even get you one) think im gonna try a junkyard but iv only ever seen one 95 with the spoiler on the road.

and i took a picture of it :p thats the exact same kind of trepid as mine and color

#13 ·
Japy said:
i want a stock style spoiler for my 95 ES :( but i have no idea where i can get one (prolly like 385927359823 dollars from a dealer if they would even get you one) think im gonna try a junkyard but iv only ever seen one 95 with the spoiler on the road.
I know this doesn't help but, i got mine from eBay, and it was $150 painted and shipped. ;)

#14 ·
lol well its at least a small glimpse of hope :p oh and to not make this a hijack... to the original issue at hand, i doubt the paint is really gonna be any different shade if you get it, as long as its the same color code, unless your car has been in almost non stop sunlight. Just waxing and buffing the paint will make it look pretty much exactly like new (shade wise) again, the only thing that dulls the paint is small imperfections and scratches (or swirls).

#15 ·
Japy said:

and i took a picture of it :p thats the exact same kind of trepid as mine and color

I don't think the dealer can get them anymore.

#17 ·
Japy said:

Is that a stock spoiler? but your right junk yard is a good place to look. I looked for mine for a long time, found lots but woudln't buy unless it was close to my color so this summer I finally found one the same color as mine and they coudln't get it off so I got a entire new trunk and the color matched up perfectly with mine good luck with your junkyard search

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.