DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1995 ES sun/moonroof question

532 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  TopGunWgHs 
#1 ·
This has bugged me for years, and I figure y'all know the answer.

Was the sunroof (moonroof) option available without leather seats, or was it part of a package? While I abhor leather seats because of summer, and before heated seats, winter, I really dig on a glass roof which can be opened. The Trep is getting a bit long in tooth to put a grand into something as cushy as a moonroof, but you never know, I might want to keep it another ten years, in which case I'll amortize it over said time. Heh, heh.

Cheaper than a 300C SRT-8, and a lot easier on the annual gasoline budget.

#2 ·
I have the power moon roof in my 97 sport which does not have leather seats

#4 ·
Yeah, I did some research a couple of years back, and I found the biggest, baddest power sunroof was going to set me back like $800, so I was figuring a grand now based on a couple of years of inflation. I'd hate to lose the roof console stuff, but...

Say, anyone here have a clue as to if a glass roof which opens is either a sunroof or moonroof? I always thought a metal sliding roof was a sunroof, if glass, openable or not, moonroof. Just wondering. Semantics, I know, but it's always bugged me a little.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.