DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Radio Lights

458 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Paul G. 
#1 ·
Infinity System. My radio has the #2 and #3 lights out. Are these easily replaced? Are they the same type as found in the ATC?

#3 ·
they are by no means hard to replace if you can soder (sp?) and have electrical knowledge, if i remember right the ones in the stero unit are different than the atc ones, just take it apart and have a look inside, it may just be a broken connection even, lights like that usually just dont burn out that fast, theyll last an insane long time, unless its used like constantly for 20 years straight or something :)

#4 · (Edited)

there yah go the little blue things are the lights, less than a centimeter diameter on them different then the mtc dunno bout the atc though

oh and it wasnt difficult at all took me under a minute to remove that face plate, but mine was out of the car already

they look like they can be pulled right out, but i may be rong i didnt want to bust any bulbs so i didnt try

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.