DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

check engine light

586 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Veeb0rg 
#1 ·
Thanks for any help you can give..

I have a 94 3.3l intrepid es with 130,000 miles . A while back my check engine light started coming on with codes 12 31 33 34 and 55. It would come and go but now is on most of the time with the exception of a long drive I took a few days ago. Also my air bag light started coming on before the check engine light ever did and is now on all of the time. I'm having the car looked at now but we are having a hard time finding the problem. Any one out there had the same problem or with ideas??? Thanks again...

#2 ·
try this link http://www.autozone.com/servlet/UiB..._us/0900823d/80/18/25/20/0900823d80182520.jsp has the trouble code description. It looks like they are all indicating open circuits. Maybe you have a bad ground or pcm, maybe just a disconnected wire. The 12 and 55 code are normal codes. Its the other ones that are causing the check engine light. For the air bag light try searching the forums I know there is a post somewhere about it. Good luck!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.