DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Specter Intake

536 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  95trep3.3 
#1 ·
I got an intake for Christmas. I have it in but I also have some problems. I was wondering if anybody had to cut it to fit, and how to make up a breather filter. I will post some pics soon. Thanks

#2 · (Edited)
I got one as well except mine is APC. I didnt have to cut anything to make it fit and for the breather filter can pick one up at a local store for a couple of bucks or just get some sort of cap to go over it. Only trouble i ran into is finding a new location to mount the evap canister cuz it was originally mounted to the side of the airbox. Also need to get a 3" to 3" coupler instead of the one it came with. Came with a 2.5" to 3" and it just wont fit i got it rigged up now with the coupler inside of the pipe but i know its not gonna stay there that way for long. It will eventually fall off and that wont be good.

EDIT: Figured id mention my car has a 3.5 not a 3.3 if there is any difference in the mounting techniques required

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.