DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

fog light question

721 views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  NHogan 
#1 ·
I was wondering if anybody has removed the stock reflector that covers half of the bulb?

Will this increase light output or mess up the beam spread?

I just got new yellow fog bulbs (thanks 95 intrepisize :icon_mrgr ) and want to get the most light out of them.

Thanks in advance

#6 ·
where ?

where did you get the yellow bulbs, I've been asking but haven't had much luck in locating them.

k-nash said:
I was wondering if anybody has removed the stock reflector that covers half of the bulb?

Will this increase light output or mess up the beam spread?

I just got new yellow fog bulbs (thanks 95 intrepisize :icon_mrgr ) and want to get the most light out of them.

Thanks in advance

#8 ·
well, i dunno about first gens knash, but in my 2nd gen removing the reflector improved fog light output significantly

just thought i'd add my 2 cents

#9 ·
you dont need a drill bit, just a flat head screw drivers and some wiggling around of the reflector, then the ribbit pops out and bam its out time to put back to geather, and for the head i dont thing it would matter all that much but i dont know forsure

#10 ·
It improves alot. I have a How To in my sig. May not be the best how to, buts its better than anything. I think they help HUGE.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.