DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Intrepid Interior

859 views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  Kensher 
#1 ·
I am getting ready to put leather interior from another intrepid into my car and I was wondering if anyone knows if they came with heated leather seats. Also if anyone wants my old seats you can have them just pay the shipping to get them to you they are in great shape. Will post pics later today

G
#10 ·
Members have already done heated seat mods.
It's a pain in the ass to do, but worth it. Personally, I have them in my new Commander, and this is the first time I've had heated seats in my vehicle.
I don't like them already.
Chest and hands are freezing while my ass is on fire. :mad:
... great feeling, like being constipated in Siberia.

#12 ·
JE.Electronics said:
Members have already done heated seat mods.
It's a pain in the ass to do, but worth it. Personally, I have them in my new Commander, and this is the first time I've had heated seats in my vehicle.
I don't like them already.
Chest and hands are freezing while my ass is on fire. :mad:
... great feeling, like being constipated in Siberia.
Heated steering wheel mod for your hands you can be the first :biggrin:

Heavy coat for the cold chest :frenzy:

When I can get some money together I'd love some heated seats. I rather have my ass on fire then all of me freezing cold :biggrin:

G
#15 ·
ClimbHikeSki said:
...but where to mount the switch?
I can mount it on the side door. So this way it's my freezing knee that eventually hits it.. how bout that? No need for AUTO switch. :p
Nothing adds to your vehicles decor value lik a Home Depot 110V Light Switch in Almond White mounted to a doorpanel.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.