DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

3.3 mystery brackets need help finding a home

599 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  ImNotNewAnymore 
#1 · (Edited)
hi guys you might remember a thread previously about my 3.3 head gasket repair and the holes in my block.

well here's what's been going on....

i decided while i was there to change the water pump too. i maybe should have done the timing chain but i didn't. well there isn't a such thing as a simple job right? i got 4 bolts out of the pump and when unscrewing the last one with the rachet it snapped off!! :ani_smile well after several attempt with several types of easy outs, it still hadn't come out. torches...everything. so i drilled and tapped it out today. pumps back in torqued down all done.

the fan and black piece that the hood clamp is fastened to is back on.

Ok now to y i'm posting. i was cleaning up today and found a bracket behind the overflow tank that i had placed there. it's not labeled or tagged or anything :mad: there is a pic below, i think it goes to the a/c but if anyone could tell or post a pic showing how/where this goes on it would be appriciated.

part 1

oh yes there is a second part as well i need identified.

thank you

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
Yes, the braket goes behind the PS pump and WP. Runs from above the oil filter to the bottom of the head. If you look back there should see where it goes. The little bump in the one side goes down and a hose lays against it. ..

The center hole of the three is for the harness clip and bolt your holding.

I If you need a pic yell.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.