DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Alarm Issue (programming)

508 views 12 replies 4 participants last post by  91Firebirdzx28 
#1 ·
Hi guys, Got a couple of questions for ya.

1.) Car came with key fob with pursuit on it (audiovox)

2.) Cant tell if this is a stock replacement fob or not.

3.) If its not stock, how would I program another fob to work with my car.

#2 · (Edited)
Anyone?????

#5 ·
Nope not that. crap. Is there a basic way to program these? I tryed turning the key on and off 10 times (brother told me to do that, he did his park ave like that) and said it should work. It didnt.

#7 ·
Where are these things hiddin?

#8 ·
usually under the dash..

every installer puts things in different areas.. and they are usually ment not to be found easily *what is the point of an alarm if you can just reach under the dash and yank it out*

good luck on your hunt..

#10 ·
Will check it out..

#11 ·
You might have to take it to installation shop they will be able to program a fob for you for about $25-$45.
This will probably be the fastest and easiest solution. They can look at your fob and probably program your fob using a frequency scanner.

#12 ·
Broke as a joke guys... Well i will get it done someday...

#13 ·
Well went to dodge today, hehehe,,,, Well its not Factory and they couldn't tell what kind it was, Looking for it was a *****, they said it might not be a alarm, just a door locking/unlocking and a trunk release system, but I want a alarm,...:(
oh well on day I will.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.