DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Intake 3.3liter

885 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  timdawg 
#1 ·
I want to know if the intake of the 3.3 liter after 2001 fit with my 3.3liter on my intrepid. Also, may I have some advantage to make this mod.

#3 ·
danfau86 said:
I want to know if the intake of the 3.3 liter after 2001 fit with my 3.3liter on my intrepid. Also, may I have some advantage to make this mod.
3.3 intake off what car?? Treps after 97 came with 2.7, 3.2 and 3.5 No 3.3's They did have them in minivans though but I doubt they would fit.

#4 ·
:rolleyes:

Any 3.3L intake *Should* bolt up to the 3.3L engine found in the trep. As far as vacuum connections and sensor locations, i don't know, but i'd doubt their the same as the trep's. Also, the intrepid's intake plenum (on any LH engine 93-04) is designed in a way so that it fits under the hood.

Putting a plenum off of say a minivan onto an intrepid is going to cause clearence issues with the hood.

#7 · (Edited)
I also know there are not a lot of space but I want to know if the new intake make more power.
I Seriously Doubt it. If that were the case half the people on here that own 3.3l would be at the junkyard salvaging Caravans, T&C and Voyager intakes and you would find them on the Buy & Sell forum here!!!:frenzy:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.