DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Blinker Issues, they suck!

914 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  jedgxe 
#1 ·
Hey all,
I've been trying to figure this out for the past two days and I've had no luck. My blinkers just quit working on me the other day, so I did the first things I knew how. I went in and replaced the fuse, the bulb, and even the hazard fuse under the hood (my hazards don't work either). I've been told to replace my flasher, but I have no idea where it is, and the guy at NAPA doesn't seem to think it exists.

Do you guys have any suggestions on what to do or what my issue is?

#4 · (Edited)
ahhh...... the Jedi search function using the term "flasher" yields some interesting results, young Luke.

Here is a sampling:

it is under the dash on the drivers side, mounted on the right side of the junction block and is black. the left silencer duct must be removed to access.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

-Silencer duct? Not sure what that is. I went out and took a look, pulled the access panel for the relays and fuses. The rightmost black thing I see is the headlight delay relay. Am I looking in the right place?

it's behind the fuse block. The silencer duct is the black plastic thing that you see if you stick your head by the brake peddle and look up.

http://www.dodgeintrepid.net/forums/showthread.php?t=64386

#6 ·
AloneINTheDark said:
Hey all,
I've been trying to figure this out for the past two days and I've had no luck. My blinkers just quit working on me the other day, so I did the first things I knew how. I went in and replaced the fuse, the bulb, and even the hazard fuse under the hood (my hazards don't work either). I've been told to replace my flasher, but I have no idea where it is, and the guy at NAPA doesn't seem to think it exists.

Do you guys have any suggestions on what to do or what my issue is?
Check the fusible link. It's at the positive battery post. The 22ga White one that is spliced into a 16ga Pink wire. The guy at Napa must be a moron.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.