DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Just bought a 95 dodge intrepid..QUESTIONS!! Help

621 views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  whitey 
#1 ·
Hey guys,
well i just bought a 95 dodge intrepid es for 1600. It had 145thousand miles on it .. which sounds like trouble to me but i talked to some others and they said i should be fine as long as i dont go on long road trips. eek. anyway the seats in it are electric and it would slide up but not as far as i need it to go it gets stuck on one side. My boyfriend said i need a new seat track .. know anywhere i can find one? I have more questions just not the time to ask and i'll see how this goes. Please reply someone :)
Thanks
Ashley
xxx

#2 ·
go to a junk yard. are those tree little xxx kisses?

#4 ·
Justin said:
Yeah.. She put them there JUST for you.

:baaa:
:biggrinfl

Maybe try oiling the seat track even, before buying/replacing. The 3.5L can be a good motor if you treat it right, i have almost 190 on mine it runs better than i bought it, but i have done alot of work for it to do so. Good luck with your then...

#7 ·
lol sorry guys , the x's werent meant to be there i was trying to get the color right but obviously that didnt work out to well and i didn't have time to worry about fixing it. Thank you for the suggestions. Actually my boyfriend has tried doing that but nothing worked. it works well up until about halfway then it gets stuck on one side. Im short so this is a must have ..heh

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.