Premium my @$$! [Archive] - DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat

: Premium my @$$!

IntrepidLHS
06-21-2002, 11:39 PM
Ok, I just bought a 95 New Yorker, in perfect condition, just a few spots of paint missing, otherwise haven't found anything wrong... anyway, it has the Infinity "premium" sound system, and I want to put all my aftermarket stereo equipment from my 94 trep (listed below) into my NY'er and I'm wondering just how big of a pain in the ass am I lookin at here?, thanx, any suggestions would be very greatly appreciated. Thanx for your time
-Josh

IntrepidLHS
06-22-2002, 02:58 PM
:crazy:

IntrepidLHS
06-23-2002, 07:11 PM
Doesnt the infinity system have an external amp for the speakers, will I have to run new speaker wires?

DjPiLL
06-23-2002, 07:33 PM
I don't know if this helps... but on my system... the wires go from the headunit, to the factory infinity amp on the passenger kick panel, to all the speakers.

Of course this is all moot now that i changed everything.

Scrilla
06-27-2002, 12:35 AM
so i see ur turning ur back on ur trep ey? lol nah just kidding... should be pretty easy, just take apart ur Nyorker and look at its dimensions

ETC
06-29-2002, 07:10 AM
take a sledge hammer to the back left side of your trep to knock the infinity amp out than dont bother undoing the head unit just pull eventualy itll come out

but realy it should fit but thats rigging it up it could just lay there if you want but it should be able to bolt somewhere in your trunk like it does in the treps