DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Noooo!

553 views 7 replies 2 participants last post by  g0ldfinGa 
#1 · (Edited)
I just finished the Foglight rewire mod http://www.geocities.com/mk2racer/LH/1st_gen_lh_foglight_rewire.htm. When I started to drive to get some H3 foglights (mine were busted) there was NO COLD A/C!!

The A/C worked perfectly before, please someone help! I had the car running for 15+ minutes, it was still blowing very hot air! I can't live like this... :couto:

I just got '12' as a code, but that does not help.

#2 ·
i would take a look at all the fuses, the controls can be working but with no functions due to a popped fuse on part of the hvac controls

Reactions: aurbis
#4 ·
doesnt matter which way you put them in, I think the ATC/HVAC has 2-3 fuses that affect it, check the lighter, airbag, interior lights, and radio fuses

#6 ·
on the fuse, look at the blade inside, all a fuse for a car is, is a piece of metal that connects two wires and will "blow" when something shorts or the load is too heavy on it, this protects your wiring. Anyhow youll see a u shape or a z shape inside the fuse, if you notice any burn markings or theres a break in the metal at all this means its blown and theres no longer a circuit being made or if its partially broken it can still cause problems. They have new fuses that light up when the blow aswell from like autozone or whatever so you dont have to pull em all out and look at em

#7 ·
I did some searching on the board, and came across getting error codes for the auto-climate control. I followed the steps (disconnect batt, reconnect, start car, 75 degrees, off, then three buttons at once) and it reconfigured and now everything works fine. Thanks for the help though! I was just about to redo the fuses.

#8 ·
good deal

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.