DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Veeb0rg's 1995 Dodge Intrepid Sig Thread.

19K views 59 replies 26 participants last post by  Daytrepper 
#1 · (Edited)
1995 Dodge Intrepid
Spruce Pearl
3.3l w 124k

More Pictures Here

Mods:
Short Ram Intake
Color Matched Valve Covers
Billet Aluminum Breathers
Eibach Springs / KYB Struts
Autostick
300m Special Wheels and Tires
300m Leather Bucket Seats
300m Special Spoiler
300m Chrome Shiftknob
Full Blue LED interior conversion
2 Tone ES Bumper
136amp Alternator
"SE" Gear Set

More Pictures Here

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
'Bout damn time !!!
Nice looking ride.
Only 'Trep I know of that won't shift 'til YOU tell it too, up OR down.
:dance2::dance2::bigok:

Just looked at the "more pictures here" link.
Virtually clear gauge pointers during the day, and blue at night, along with the cluster, very nice.

#3 ·
If you wake up one morning and your car is on blocks and your rims are missing dont worry it was just me lol.

Cars looking good!

#11 ·
Nice.
Really like that color.
Mine looks like changing shades of dirt.

#14 ·
After a long Hiatus, I finally got around to putting the new alternator on it and took it for the drive.

I added a 136amp Alternator from a Dodge Ram, works like a charm plus it was a freebie.

Added some pics to my photobucket!

#21 ·
So, any more thoughts on that badly needed body work/paint job?

Amazing how well that car runs, given the amount of idle time you said it had in its life.

#24 ·
Vee,
Would you mind asking a few questions?
First, can I ask where you got your spoiler? I read that it is a 300m special spoiler, but how woud I go about getting one.
Second, What size tires are you running on the 300m special rims and also can I steal the idea to use the rims and spoiler from a 300m special from you? I would be sending the spoiler to a body-tech friend of mine and having him extend it a bit to "look like" the wings would be past the actaul body lines of the rear fenders.
Thanks,
-Smurf-

#27 ·
only the Special got the 18inch wheels *and some of them didn't even get them*. Other then the size everything else is the same. *lugpattern/backspacing/etc*

you have to run 245/45 series tires, any taller of a tire and you'll rub the spring perch on the strut.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.