DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

*02r/t*

7K views 26 replies 14 participants last post by  02R/T 
#1 · (Edited)
02R/T's Signature Page

Hey all, I'd first like to say thanks for checkin' out my page :biggrin:
The name's Jag, 21 years young, and livin' in Ontario. As the display name says, I own a 2002 R/T. My father bought her brand new in November of 2001 for just under 45000$, and after almost 3 years of him driving her, I bought it in June of 2004 for a mere 10000$CDN. I know she's not worth nearly that much now, but I have no plans of selling her anytime soon :)
She's an (almost) fully loaded R/T, with the exception of rear ashtrays and power passenger seat. Other than that, she's got all the goodies :biggrin:

Me at home. Sig pic in it's original form :D

Pic of the front end w/o the air dam. Also notice the beautiful stone chip under her left eye :(

Took a few snaps after giving her a bath

Added neons under dash, and in rear vents :D I will add more under seats some day :p

300 gauges

Added blue LEDs to the maplights and rear courtesy lights.

EVIC!

Cleaned my headlights, and added Silverstar H3 bulbs to my fogs
B&A

Some shots of the snout

Added LEDs to the tag light, rear corner markers, and reverse lights. You can really see how much deeper the shade of red is compared to the halogen in my brake lights

Newst mod: Blue displays!

My other set of wheels - 1972 Plymouth Satellite Sebring Plus

400 4bbl, P727 Slapstick Auto, 8.75 rear posi., dual exhaust; a/c, power windows/sunroof, AM tuner, tape deck (NO! it's not 8track!), white leather, gauge option.

Make fun of the colours all you want; my grandfather who bought it new was colour blind, so the whole car looked off white to him. Only thing that is not original are the mags, they were added on in 74.

See less See more
#4 ·
very nice man, i love the silver!! :biggrin:

seriously though, mmm, sexy R/T :biggthump

#5 ·
Alright!!..A fellow R/T owner with a taupe interior! I wanted the charcoal interior, but when it's 100 degrees out in the summer and I jump in and don't burn my azz..the taupe is great!! Looking good....get some of that dealer touch up paint in the little bottle for the chip until you can redo the whole bumper cover.

Reactions: 02R/T
#19 ·
Will do.
As of right now, I have a f/g mold made to cast it in carbon. Don't know when I'll finish, or how good it will look...but we'll see :p I'll get some pics of the mold when I goto my mothers house next month. I sanded it down and made it super smooth, so when it's done in carbon and glass, it will look like....well.....glass! :D

I'll keep you guys posted.

#20 ·
Well, I went down to my mothers during my 4 days off to find that she totaly trashed my projects :( Oh well, I'll just have to start over again, no biggie.

While I was in Edmonton, I checked out a few yards to look for a new driver door, but to my dismay, every lot I checked out only had a few 1st gens. If anyone can throw me a bone as to the whereabouts of a few lots in Ontario, I'd be forever greatfull :biggrin: My girlfriend may hate you forever if she finds out you told me where some are, but thats ok, it'll be a secret :p

#23 ·
Well, after talking about it today, I went out and bought 4 LED lights for the interior. I tried some blue 194's, but they sucked royally. Almost no light output.

194's up top, LEDs down low.
Pics don't do justice to how much brighter they are. Sweet! :biggrin:
Now for my cluster......

#25 ·
IceDragon38 said:
Sorry mang, but LED bulbs are not going to work in your 300m cluster unless you go back to the stock Trep cluster. Is that what you plan to do?

Haha, yea sorry, not my 300 gauges :p I still have my stock speedo sitting in my room; but it has the grey bulb base, so looks like I need to break 'em to make 'em work LOL

Or I could get an inverter for the 300 gauges......I'm torn between the 2 options :eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.