DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

FS: 1994 Intrepid ES 3.5L Toronto area

1K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  audioconcepts 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey it's got 205,000km on it, very little rust. Been rust proofed almost every year since 1997

Eibach Pro-kit with KYB GR-2's installed a few years ago
Dunlop SP Sport A2's installed last year or the year before with approximately 20,000 - 30,000 km on them
Greasable sway bar links
New wheel bearings
Hi-flow cat installed a few years ago
K&N Panel Filter
Canadian Tire brand optima red top about 1-2 years old
*I will get exact dates if there is interest

The car was in an accident, was rear ended. Estimates to repair the car were $2200 taxes included with a new bumper and $1700 taxes included with a used bumper

hoping for $800 obo
EDIT $500 obo

#2 ·
This car has every option except a CD player and Sunroof

Hell, I'll even throw in:

Motor Trend's In-depth Guide to the 1993 Dodge Intrepid -> 96 pages

Fully functioning OTIS, Infinity speakers, power leather seats (grey), full size steelie spare with lotsa tread, 16" rims in ok condition for their age, fog lights,

Comes with almost all service records as far back as 1997 when I got the car

The rear engine/tranny mount is broken. You can't tell unless you put it in reverse and give it a moderate amount of gas. Cup holders hold cups, but don't spring in/out

#3 ·
$500 obo

#6 ·
e-mail sent

#8 ·
Black_LHS said:
wanna sell the eibach kit?

Jay
Depends, I wanna get rid of the car.

If racingjason69 falls through, I have a few people who are offering a couple hundread dollars for the car.

Your more than welcome to have the springs, as long as you take the car, lol.

#9 ·
Sale pending

#10 ·
Hi, is this car still for sale? I was looking to pick-up the KYB GR-2 Struts, Eibach Pro-kit.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.