DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

The Good Eagle........

929 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  NHogan 
#1 ·
So, I found out I didnt have to work today, since I have a nice set of change buring a hole in My pocket, I thought, Maybes it time to finish my OTIS and get a new headliner and some new door handles from the local junkyard.

Well, Needless to say, seemed like some one just thought it would be fnny to take a screw driver and ream the **** outta every headliner, And there was two eagles in there, but the door handles were broken just like mine. The concords I thought, woodgrain wouldn't look to bad, nope, every set had the driver side broken.

BUT,

I saw a guy playing with a dash and just started talking to him, found out he owns a trep, and was in the progress of taking a bench seat tan interior to a grey type, with bucket seats, well since while talking I mentioned I had an Eagle and part of a website called dodgeintrepid.net.., And outta nowhere he says,

Oh you Must be Devan in Port Orange with the White Vision?!!!!

And this is before I even gave my name out or got his. But I thought it was cool. So I told him he ought get his butt signed up on the site. And Since I didn't find anything I wanted, I helped him take the dash out of the trep. In which I will now say. I will never replace the dash in mine what a *****!!!

But, He was happy I helped him cause he been there almost all day trying to get it out. I have to give him props, He got it out pretty clean, except where I just Snipped all the wires. (which we took the wiring harness off the Dash to.

So Mike, If you reading this Bout Time!!!! Glad I could Help.

Moral of the Story,
There are still people in this world, who out of nowhere and for nothing , will just help another person why? :biggthump:Just Because:biggthump:

See less See more
#3 ·
No, Did I say that? I dont think I did, I dont Know...

I mean I would Love to have a Newer car but My car has yet to let me down, and I see no Reason to do the same to her. In Fact, This cars, sadly, almost been the sole most reliable thing In my life.

#6 · (Edited)
(Well, Needless to say, seemed like some one just thought it would be fnny to take a screw driver and ream the **** outta every headliner)

That i didnt see but could be true

(And there was two eagles in there,)

Yeah a dark green (93)(which i pulled the headlight housing frame out of) and a 2 tone silver/gray (94)

(but the door handles were broken just like mine)

Most of the people i guess wanted the window motor and didnt really care bout the door panels cause i seen alot of them peeled away when i was there friday.

(The concords I thought, woodgrain wouldn't look to bad, nope, every set had the driver side broken.)

I mustve been lucky i got 1 out w/out breaking it

#7 ·
I cant stand when people go to the yards and mess up items. Just like you said all the headliners were crap. Why would someone go there and do that? Seriously?

I hope you keep that eagle and make it to a few meets.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.