DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Missing 2.7L!??

1K views 9 replies 3 participants last post by  Daytrepper 
#1 ·
I am getting ready to rip into a 2.7 and do a timing chain/water pump swap.

I was strolling thru the FSM today, and noticed the 2.7L section in the 02-04 FSM is missing, both in the copies here, and my copy at home.

Does anyone have a link to the 02-04 2.7L service manual? Or am I just not looking in the right section...lol....

Ive got it in 98-01 FSM, but so many things were changed I want to make sure I have proper torque specs and all that.

#2 ·
Huh! You're right. My '04 is missing the 2.7 engine section too - oh wait - that's a 300M supplement - that's why.

I have a 2003 FSM (don't remember where I got it), but it's over 50MB, so not sure how well it will email - my ISP may block it due to size. I could email it in pieces using GSplit, which would also assemble it all back together into one file on your end. PM me your email address if you want to do that.

#4 ·
Dan - I emailed you the file split into pieces and sent you the link for downloading the executable to assemble them back into the original single file (your ISP wouldn't let the executable thru, even if disguised by changing the extension). You should be good to go. Email me if problems.

#8 ·
Thanks Bill, got everything together today, works like a charm!

When I have a chance I will see if I can upload it and host it here on the site like the other manuals so everyone can have 2.7 access. :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.