DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Sirius Receiver/Antenna Question

707 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  mnitetrain 
#1 ·
I'm probably going to be taking the plunge into the world of the RB1 shortly after Christmas and want to get my sirius working with it. I currently have a plug and play kit, but want to get the chrysler receiver/antenna and installation kit.

I found this on ebay and was wondering if it would work along with the install kit? This guy says that it is only for the square-face radios, but looking at pictures it seems to be the same as the ones for the radios like the RB1?

$50 is a great price for this and I'm hoping that this will work.

Thanks for any info.

#2 ·
Don't forget that that is only receiver/antenna kit, your will also need the "vehicle specific install kit (cd changer modulator thingamajig and harnesses)

For $50.00 I would take a chance, worst case resell it on ebay or an LX forum.

The receiver antenna kit is part 82206488AB-might check with your dealer (or Jeff at MSC) to get breakdown of receiver part numbers that work with LH vehicles
Install kit is 82208117 (w/cd changer)
I have Plug & Play (Starmate Replay) in 3 other vehicles, although they aren't bad, the OEM wired kit is amazing!!!

Wish I had written down component numbers-possibly Gorm or Scott (IS300M) might have them-infact I am pretty sure Scott got a receiver in package when he got his RB1.

#3 · (Edited)
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.