DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

I don't like deer.

5K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  95intrepid99kid 
#1 · (Edited)
And I have a reason. I have found the pictures from September 1995, just after my car hit the deer. The car was going an amazing 70 MPH compared to the damage. :banghead: there were no injuries.

Pictures:

I can't even recognize my car from then to now. WOW IT LOOKED GOOD!!!!!!:sucker:

See less See more
#2 ·
Didn't realize you've owned your car this long. That's a long damn time. I've only been driving since 10 years and can't remember how many I've had in that time.

#3 ·
She's only had 2 accidents her whole life. (This one, which was the worst, and she got rear-ended in 1998, and there was NO damage!!) And as I said, in both crashes, there were absolutely no injuries, I've always said that the LH is best.(ever since I learned what it means.) :biggrin: Just look how clear the headlamps are!!

#7 ·
Its funny I caught this post. I had to slow way down for a deer that ran in front of a car in front of me going about 60 mph last night on my way to work. It was dusk, so hard to see as it was. When the crazy thing made it to the median looked like she was going to come back onto the highway! I already have dents in the drivers door where one ran into my parents while they were driving on the highway. Gotta love deer!!!

#13 ·
Around 2001 I had an Eagle Vision and I was driving down a back country road when a deer jumped out in front of me.
It mangled the hood, shattered the passenger side fender and crumpled the door. About a half mile farther up the road was a small 24 hour convenience store, so we pulled into it's lot to assess the damage.
As we were pulling into the lot I turned to my girlfriend at the time and said, "Keep your eyes open for anyone wearing a John Deer hat and coveralls as it is guaranteed that they will know someone who could butcher the deer." About 5 minutes later a guy comes out of the store wearing exactly what I described, and when I asked him if he was interested in the deer, he said, "I sure am, I have a buddy that can butcher it up real nicely."
It was very very hard not to laugh when he said that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.