DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

2 Treps spotted at the same time!!

5K views 10 replies 11 participants last post by  MeanMugga 
#1 ·
Well, I am sure we have all randomly seen two or more treps together on the road, but today on campus I was behind a silver R/T (could tell from the exhaust and 3.5 badge), so I went to pass it, turns out a girl was driving it - had cloth interior, and the car wasn't very clean so that was a little disappointing. And then I noticed in front of that was a motorsports edition SE! Yeah, kind of sucks it was an SE, but it was a motorsports none-the-less, and this car was CLEAN! Looked new. He noticed my car and gave the "whats up" nod. Stopped at a light, I told him nice car, clean. He said the same... then I had to show him what the R/T was all about, lol. But it was only to a big 35 mph because I don't want to get busted for speeding on campus (speed limit is 30 on the backside of campus).

But good way to start the day off!

#2 ·
Wow, two R/Ts and a Motorsports edition in a row. Seems to be pretty small odds on that happening.

I was getting on the highway last week in my white ES, behind a blue SE which was behind a gold SE. I thought three more common Intrepids in a row was pretty rare, but you've got me beat.

#4 ·
I hate to say it but 9 times out of ten when I see a woman driving a Trep I feel sorry for it. It's usually dirty, especially with my #1 sin the black front wheels. That's what makes the women posters here that much special!

#7 ·
My girlfriend's family owns two ES models (Red and Gold). When I park in their drive way that makes three (black SXT). Neighbor two doors down owns a blue ES, and then further down a black ES. All on one street! :) I probably see 10 a day on average, not including the above.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.