DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Chalk one up for Papa John's

2K views 21 replies 14 participants last post by  whyme 
#1 ·
Yeah I was on a delvery when a rice Eagle Talon stops next to me. He has the rice lights a few stickers, the turbo hood(you guessed it! no turbo!), other rice things. He has his buddy in the car with him and they are pointing at me and laughing. Thats fine, I'll show them when the ight turns green. We both stomp it and I easily pull ahead. he floors it and starts to catch back up and I floor it and easily waste him. What a ***. At the stoplight ahead, him or his freind dont bother to look at me. I hate ricers!!!

[ February 04, 2002: Message edited by: Foxcow ]

#14 ·
Originally posted by INTREPER:
SHUT THE **** UP WHYME!! Why dont you go play on the freeway or something?! FORD RETARD!!!

Nice Kill man! Sorry if I offended anyone other than WHYME with my Spanish. :eek:
Here's some Spanish that could come in handy in the future. :)

Come caca y muerto pintao!

I'm sure I mis-spelled something or another. My Spanish is a little rusty (of course it never was good in the first place). :D

#17 ·
Originally posted by Warlord187:
Papa Johns is awesome pizza! The Papa got me through college! :D

Nice kill too. :)
You could afford pizza? :(

Now come to think of it, a couple of guys and I ordered pizza from PJ and they delivered it in the Engineering building one night. We were up all night working on a self-guided vehicle eating the pizza and listening to the Bucks game. That was a wild night!!! :D

[ February 04, 2002: Message edited by: Viprman ]

#18 ·
Be carefully you may upset whyme and the candy ass might cry in his baby bottle tonight. Oh no the 39 year old is picking on the young again i feel so bad NOT. Nice kill foxcall nothing better than talon rice for a snack.

#19 ·
Come Caca y Muerto Pintao = Eat SH** and painted corpse

#21 ·
All I know whyme is that when Im done fixing up my car, I might be able to give a run for your money. My car is the Sh*t! It may not be able to run anymore then a 16.7 stock or whatever it runs, but I get 21/29 mpg in comfort and I know that I have more then enough passing/rice roasting power.

[ February 05, 2002: Message edited by: Foxcow ]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.