DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

2ToneR/T is the November 2012 Ride of the Month!

7K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  Adpros 
#1 ·

Congratulations!
2ToneR/T has been awarded the November, 2012 Ride of the Month due to being the only entry for the entire month!!
(Write-up Pending)
:D

2ToneR/T
2000 Dodge Intrepid R/T

2ToneR/T]

This is my 2000 R/T.
Upgrades are:

-New 3.5HO engine with 46000 miles on it.
-Tinted taillights and 3rd brake bar
-18" wheels/tires
-cross drilled/slotted rotors and carbon ceramic pads all around
-Infinity Kappa 693.9i rear 6X9's and Infinity Kappa 63.9i front door speakers
-35% front window tint, 20% rear window tint
-dual stainless exhaust, cat-back, with 40 series flowmaster mufflers and stainless tips, -9600K HID installed in new headlights with Halo's, 9600K HID installed in new fogs
-currently debadged, 2-tone custom paint job, top coat is a tri-coat of black, blue metalflake and house of color black candy

See less See more
#7 ·
I actually found the engine online from Wisconsin....paid $2400 for it with a carfax and it has a 3 year, 36000 mile warranty.....had to fill out paperwork with my odometer reading and what not....it gets alot better mileage than the old motor, sounds better, feels stronger and just wants to scream up to 100mph every time I step on the gas pedal!! Haha!

#11 ·
These r from a couple months ago....when the work was completed...prior to the exhaust and halo's being installed...I'm waiting to take new pics until I bring the car back into the shop to repair the small rust along a weld seam under the drivers side rear seat floor pan....also at that time I will be re-wet sanding, buffing, polishing and waxing all the original Inferno Red factory paint on the lower 1/2 of the car...we used a new brand of clear when we shot the top color and don't like how it reacted with the factory paint...also will be installing a J-Intake or K&N FIPK intake....I don't like the set-up I currently have....Also will paint the factory black mirrors to match the top paint color and re-painting the trim around all the windows and installing all new rubber mouldings for the sunroof and windows. Then the R/T will be going next door to MC Customs custom upholstery shop for some love inside the car....either getting a Katzkin leather interior or having the owner Marco work his own magic.....Katzkin will run around $4000 so we'll see what Marco can do with that budget....lol.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.