DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Project Ricer has begun! (Ronbo's Whore Thread)

Tags
fookwinds
729K views 8K replies 63 participants last post by  Ronbo 
#1 · (Edited)
Thanks to Josh for these wheels/Tires.(I believe Tom was the original owner of these and they've floated around the community since!) Bought them like 14 months ago and finally put them on. Powder coated 18" Special wheels in Titanium Metallic.

Need to install the "new" door/fender as shown in this picture! That'll happen later this week.

Worked on rewiring the stereo and installing new amps today. Love the Plug-N-Play PAC LOC that I installed and replaced the original crap spliced in LOC. Got to say the original installer was a "Hack"! All that's left is to clean up and bundle the wiring.

Started on the "Hybrid" interior swap. Installed a set of Light Taupe Special seats today. Thanks to Josh for the great deal on the seats. Swapped out the Slate Center Console/Side Panels along with the Glove Box Door and Drivers Dash Knee Bolster for the Light Taupe Items. Removed the Agate leather Intrepid seats which are now for sale. I've got a complete 300m Taupe/Light Taupe dash and Door panels with California wood trim to go in. The 300m Dark Slate dash and door panels with rears modded for an Intrepid will be for sale after that. Faux carbon fiber trim on those pieces.

Before:

After/Now:

Here's the Taupe/Light Taupe dash with real wood trim....ready to go in.

The amplifier components and 12" sub:

See less See more
#4,941 ·
Another upgrade combo deal coming up. Mobo/Processor/RAM & video card. Intel G620 Dual Core @ 2.6ghz Socket LGA1155. EVGA MATX Mobo with SLI/Crossfire support and 4gb DDR3 RAM. AMD X1300 video card thrown in just so you have video.

USB 3.0/Dual eSATA/6 SATA ports on board and the list goes on.

#4,943 ·
Moving truck is all loaded up by two very skilled guys. Had it done in just over 2 1/4 hours. Just need to load up the stuff I put in storage then get the car carrier hooked up and load the Special on it. Turn in the keys to the ghetto and hit the road!

Currently sitting in the local Comfort Inn Suites sucking up a cold Yuengling! w00t!

#4,944 ·
When I get settled in LIT and start making some catch up overtime...I think I'll buy a dirt bike and a trailer to test out that Class II hitch Dan installed for me at the meet!

#4,947 ·
Flying down to St. Pete on the 25th for 2 weeks of training. Thinking I'll fall asleep during most of it! Their machines are so similar to what I worked on for 10+ years. They even use the same manufacturer for the Data Acquisition system.

#4,950 ·
Made it to Little Rock in the moving truck with the Special in tow. 9+ hours and $150 in diesel fuel.

Fooked up the front bumper cover on the Special trying to back it off the trailer...it's trashed. I'm not a happy camper on that! Going to try and patch it up until I can source another one. Jus!

#4,951 ·
On the plus side the Magnum was still at the Crowne Plaza hotel where I left it. Picked it up and drove it to the hotel where I'm at now. Got two guys coming tomorrow to unload the truck. Also got ATT coming to set up Uverse tomorrow.

#4,953 ·
Dropped off the trailer in the store parking lot. They weren't open yet. Waiting on the moving crew to get here to unload the truck. w00t!

#4,956 ·
Running the internets off my laptop and MiFi right now. ATT is supposed to be here later today to get my Uverse TV and Internet hooked up.

#4,957 ·
Di you find any hot neighbors yet to invite into the new trapperooski?

#4,958 ·
Not yet Don but I have seen a few hotties floating around the complex! And for the record....Bitches DON'T love moving! What an enormous PITA! Everything's in the apartment....now for the unpacking.

#4,959 · (Edited)
ATT Uverse is installed and running. Still have my 25Mb Internet service and now have U300 TV. One wired DVR in the Living Room and one wireless DVR in the Bedroom. Residential Gateway and Wireless hub is installed in the "Office". Downloading and watching premium channels like a Sir!

#4,960 ·
Putting the new Washer/Dryer through their paces. A lot of clothes/towels to be cleaned!

#4,961 ·
Listening to KFOG streaming on the laptop. Don't have the Onkyo receiver and Polk speakers setup yet. Most likely tomorrow for that project.

#4,962 ·
Got my Kroger and Walgreens reward cards today. Every store/restaurant/establishment is within a 5 mile radius of the Beaver Trap. Looks like there's two Firestone stores within a 3 mile radius too. Life is good in Little Rock so far!

#4,963 ·
Just got my phone number changed via Vonage online. Only took a few minutes and now I have a phone number in the 501 area code. w00t!

#4,965 ·
Got a 6'x6' storage room off the balcony. Been filling that up with empty boxes and misc. things I don't need to keep inside.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.