DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Project Ricer has begun! (Ronbo's Whore Thread)

Tags
fookwinds
729K views 8K replies 63 participants last post by  Ronbo 
#1 · (Edited)
Thanks to Josh for these wheels/Tires.(I believe Tom was the original owner of these and they've floated around the community since!) Bought them like 14 months ago and finally put them on. Powder coated 18" Special wheels in Titanium Metallic.

Need to install the "new" door/fender as shown in this picture! That'll happen later this week.

Worked on rewiring the stereo and installing new amps today. Love the Plug-N-Play PAC LOC that I installed and replaced the original crap spliced in LOC. Got to say the original installer was a "Hack"! All that's left is to clean up and bundle the wiring.

Started on the "Hybrid" interior swap. Installed a set of Light Taupe Special seats today. Thanks to Josh for the great deal on the seats. Swapped out the Slate Center Console/Side Panels along with the Glove Box Door and Drivers Dash Knee Bolster for the Light Taupe Items. Removed the Agate leather Intrepid seats which are now for sale. I've got a complete 300m Taupe/Light Taupe dash and Door panels with California wood trim to go in. The 300m Dark Slate dash and door panels with rears modded for an Intrepid will be for sale after that. Faux carbon fiber trim on those pieces.

Before:

After/Now:

Here's the Taupe/Light Taupe dash with real wood trim....ready to go in.

The amplifier components and 12" sub:

See less See more
#3,942 ·
Need to get one of those "Ninja" brand professional blenders!

#3,944 · (Edited)
Was thinking more along the lines of frozen margaritas! With your positive review I'm going to look into getting one now!

#3,946 ·
For max flexibility - get the Kitchen System 1100 - it has two sizes of containers to fit on top, couple of different blades too. The one we got just has one container and one blade. The one we bought it under $100 now, and for what we paid then we could have got the 1100 now... :dead:

Early adopter surcharge!

#3,947 ·
This bad boy?

$154.99 @ Amazon.....and of course free 2 day shipping with my Prime membership!

#3,958 ·
Does that thing make ice cream too?????

Just got one of these Ming's Mark folding chairs in today. Rated for 300 lb. I opened it up and sat my fatazz in it and I can say it's pretty sturdy. I weigh over 300 lbs currently. Has a folding side table and the accessory pockets on the other side for those Colt 45 Malt Liquor Big Daddies! I'm ready for Dan's Nov meet with these puppies!

Holy Lawn Chairs Batman -

#3,950 ·
Need to get over to RadioShack and pick up some 47k ohm 1/2 watt resistors. Got a few PC cases where the LED indicator lights are blinding bright!

#3,953 ·
If I get a job...I'll be getting a Ninja Kitchen System 1100!

#3,955 ·
Recording NFL Football on the future For Sale HTPC using the cheapo Artec HDTV antenna. So far so good!

#3,956 · (Edited)
Just got one of these Ming's Mark folding chairs in today. Rated for 300 lb. I opened it up and sat my fatazz in it and I can say it's pretty sturdy. I weigh over 300 lbs currently. Has a folding side table and the accessory pockets on the other side for those Colt 45 Malt Liquor Big Daddies! I'm ready for Dan's Nov meet with these puppies!

#3,963 ·
For those of you with K&N filters...either the CAI cones or drop-ins....I recommend these for maintenance instead of the "Recharger" kit. Larger quantities than the kit and you'll save some money. From amazon....first is the K&N 99-0516 Air Filter Oil - 12.25oz - Aerosol for $7.70

K&N 99-0621 Air Filter Cleaner and Degreaser - 32 oz. Trigger Sprayer for $11.00.

The K&N 99-5000 Aerosol Recharger Filter Care Service Kit is $12.71 6.5oz of oil and 12oz of cleaner.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.