DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

My Intrepids Replacement

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  2ToneR/T 
#1 ·
Guess I never made a thread on here? Oh well here it is

2012 Dodge Avenger R/T Brilliant Black

See less See more
#4 ·
looks sweet! Not to be an A-hole or anything but I personally like the new Ford Fusion alot better. Not sure how the 2 cars differ engine/power wise, but the ford's interior destroys the new Dodge interior.....Its built like a tank, also...I have fixed 2 front end collision's recently on 2012 fusions....wow...pretty nice.....hope u really like your car, though!! Looks good!

#5 ·
looks sweet! Not to be an A-hole or anything but I personally like the new Ford Fusion alot better. Not sure how the 2 cars differ engine/power wise, but the ford's interior destroys the new Dodge interior.....Its built like a tank, also...I have fixed 2 front end collision's recently on 2012 fusions....wow...pretty nice.....hope u really like your car, though!! Looks good!
So what you are saying is the 2012 Ford Fusion has poor brakes and / or visibility... Ok:rollgrin:

#7 ·
haha.....on both 2012 Fusions, it was a woman driver who had just gotten the car and wasn't used to it, or so they said....one got caught in a 20 car pile-up and the other said she "didn't know" what happened...haha....bad drivers I'm guessing.....I thought upon driving the fusion that the brakes were fine...no blind spots...I am not really a ford guy.....I love my dodge......but in the newer cars it just seems like Ford is building them pretty well.....not going super cheap, if u know what I mean....alot of the new vehicles we get in the shop are totally plastic, hollow sounding, less insulation to compensate for road noise....just cheap! They look nice but overall cheap....but look at the new DODGE wheels...the chrome ones anyway....I'm noticing a trend that the wheels are now not actually chrome...they have a PLASTIC chrome overlay on them....WTF is that???? cheap

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.