DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Kyle G. Meyer Memorial Meet Sept 7-9, 2012

26K views 411 replies 34 participants last post by  cdmccul 
#1 ·
The Kyle G. Meyer Memorial Meet will be held Sept. 7-9, 2012 in New Lisbon, WI. Plan accordingly. As usual, there is room to camp. Food will be served on saturday for lunch and dinner. Local accomodations are 5 minutes away and reasonably priced. If you are a new member and have any doubts about attending, check with other members and review the previous meets, this is worth attending. Put in for time off and head to the sticks!

1. Inthetundra (Art)

#124 ·
You would hardly be the only M here, and of course most of the Treps have converted a lot of M interior stuff. It's all about hanging out with people that have the same interets.You might even learn something about your car that you didn't know!

#132 ·
So, yes - I haven't been actually ONLINE on the forum - BUT - you can ask my co-workers, my GF, my mother even - THE MEET IS ALL I TALK ABOUT!!!

Having attended two years ago, and missing last year - I can't miss this year... I've got the good wheels on the Trep, and the swap is running right - I've got to bring it down. The GF may or may not make it, so we'll see... I see that Sean hasn't been on much (if at all), but I talk to him pretty regularly. He's coming along if I have to stuff him in the trunk.

If there is room in the shop - I would like to attempt a stereo swap requiring a dash pull - swapping in a "kit" of the OEM Infinity Premium sound system. Might have a few other goodies to do then too, like get the beginnings of an auto climate control conversion, etc. If not, I'm game to spin a wrench with any one else's project.

#133 ·
ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION

I will be bringing a little toy with me, and some supplies...

ART/DOUG - is there a logo for this year's meet? Is there an old single color graphic (like, single color picture that would be ironed onto or screen printed on a contrasting color t-shirt) that was used for a Kyle memorial?

THAT IS ALL FOR NOW - Don't want to let the cat out of the bag yet...

#137 ·
Well Tom, No room yet, gotta see if the gf is coming, see if Sean is bringing a friend, then better get a room reserved.

Still looking too spilt a cost?

Sent from my SCH-S720C using AutoGuide.Com Free App

Sent from my SCH-S720C using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#139 · (Edited)
That shouldn't be a problem Cean, I might have a little job on my system for you too. I haven't had time to get at it. Whats the word on Countrygirl? She is still welcome even if she isn't here with Sean hahahaha She was a big help the last time she was here. I bet she would be even more fun in the hot tub!! Maybe Doug has an idea for some artwork. I got a few trophies to commemorate the meet, but only 3 people will end up with those.

#140 ·
16 days!

1. Inthetundra (Art)
2. Shadowvox6 (Tom)
3. cdmccul (Cean) and 1 guest most likely. May be a fellow LH owner by then too!
4. Torontofirecaptain (Ross)
5.Jeannie (Kyle's mom)
6. Troy
7. R1Ryda14 (Sean) Absofuckinlutely
8.iggy (and possibly Frank)
9. Tony (TonySXT)
10. Arte
11. Dennis (Headhunter300M)
12. Darren (Statussymbol) Can't really say I can't make it since I live 5 miles away.
13. Duds and Marzi (confirmed)
14. etfuller (eric) tenative for now. may be working on the road
15. Louie (Luckkky13)
16. Spook R/T ( Kevin)

miska_man and a couple others have shown some interest or said they were coming so we will see. WE always end up with extras.

#143 ·
Go ahead Squilly, I know you're lurking sign up and head west!

#144 ·
Of course - I take a short-cut across a yard with my car, and hit a freaking WEED - what does it do? It opens up my exhaust like a hot knife through butter... O.k..... so maybe it was a poorly placed splice. In either case - Gotta put exhaust on it. Gotta keep it running at all cost for the meet!

#148 ·
I was just teasing Squilly....I don't think he will be here.

15 days! :woot:

#149 ·
YEAH!!!!! My name is on the list....Oh hi, I'm R1Ryda14(some of you know me as that black guy, some as Sean, some as that son of ahhh)
But I will be there. Talked with CountryGirl, sounds like she's in. Hey Art!!!! I thougtht we were friends...you want her there with or WITHOUT me?! WOW!!! I miss one years meet and this is how you treat a fellow!!!!
I will confirm with her shortly and I am sure she'll be happy to be in the HOTTUB!!!

#153 ·
I didn't know if you were going to make it for sure.....thats why I said she was still welcome. She can keep everyone in line, to some extent anyway hahaha

#155 ·
You boys won't be sitting in there all night again, you going to make room for others to play too! hahahaha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.